March 28, 2024, 02:18:10 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Breaking: Boyah will be ending soon

Started by Daddy, May 02, 2011, 03:30:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I regret to inform you all that, like the rest of the world, Boyah will be ending later this month.

As you may have heard from our friends at familyradio.com, the world will be ending on the 21st of May. Unfortunately, as our servers are hosted on earth and I do not think they will withstand the end.

The reason for the world ending is the famed Judgement day in which Jesus Christ the Lord God of the Christian Peoples returns to do battle with Doodthing, the ambiguous one. Such a battle will do great harm unto our planet and its inhabitants.

Normally Doodthing would have the power to end the threat of this Christ man but due to a lack of belief and posts he has gone into a semi-hybernation mode where he sleeps in his city beneath the sea, not unlike Cthulhu (which is what Lovecraft based the story on).

Fortunately such an apocalypse can be avoided by continuing to post on Boyah, doodthing's hallowed grounds, and restoring power unto Doodthing's glory. Doubt cannot be had.

On the Holy Science front we have managed to create another weapon to assist Doodthing. This allows us to convert Luts into pure Doodthing Power; this is very similar to how Goku could take life energy and convert into his spirit Bomb. The shares for this technology will soon be available in the shop. I ask that you all contribute in posts and donations to help Doodthing defeat Jesus Christ. I ask this not just for the sake of Boyah but for the sake of all humanity.

Thank you, and I hope you all contribute so we can live to post on the 22nd of May.

Samus Aran

Daddy

Quote from: Madoka☆ on May 02, 2011, 03:37:46 PM
lack of posts?

hey, nice quota btw
I was busy receiving the Oracle motherfucker.

Andria

Daddy

Quote from: Soycho on May 02, 2011, 03:41:03 PM
WE ARE THE WARRIORS OF DOOD
Preparing for war

also by the oracle i meant blow jobs

Samus Aran

Andria

Quote from: Khadafi on May 02, 2011, 03:41:57 PM
Preparing for war

also by the oracle i meant blow jobs

Dood will prevail

and wouldn't that mean the oracle was receiving you?

it's ok though, that is what oracles do

Kalahari Inkantation

Cookie

YOU BRAVE DARING SOUL DELIVERING THIS MESSAGE TO US  hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

i will use my puella magi powers against jesus christ superstar

burzumfan420

Nyerp

every1 raize ur arms to give ur power to doooodthing like thsi::

\o/

this is tru e magic

the magic

[spoiler]of anime[/spoiler]

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Nyerp

breaking news!

breaking nooze!

breaking noose!

breaking out the noose!

[REDACTED]

in other news, was boyah named after that horrible upper midwest food staple
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up