June 10, 2024, 08:07:55 PM

1,531,635 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

olol i almost was ded

Started by Daddy, April 22, 2007, 03:19:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I forgot to look right before I took a left turn.

I almost crashed.

Samus Aran

How can you just forget to look? It should be automatic. Moron.  argh;

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on April 22, 2007, 03:22:12 PM
How can you just forget to look? It should be automatic. Moron.  argh;
Well, I actually stopped at the stop sign this time.

I also made sure I did everything else.

That was my only mistake.

Going twice the speed limit isn't a mistake.  I was having fun.  flower;

Tomboh

Daddy

Quote from: Karel101 on April 22, 2007, 03:35:41 PM
If only..
If you actually had some intelligence you would realize that I would have been hit on the passenger side.    The probability of me getting seriously injured is pretty low.  Especially when you consider the fact that I was at a stop sign before.

When you grow up you might learn about how cars work.  flower;

Karel

Quote from: JMV290 on April 22, 2007, 03:40:50 PM
If you actually had some intelligence you would realize that I would have been hit on the passenger side.    The probability of me getting seriously injured is pretty low.  Especially when you consider the fact that I was at a stop sign before.

When you grow up you might learn about how cars work.  flower;

Uh...

Can someone help me out here?   Did I really say "If only you had been in the car crash and died from it..."?

Feynman

Quote from: Karel101 on April 22, 2007, 04:01:38 PM
Uh...

Can someone help me out here?   Did I really say "If only you had been in the car crash and died from it..."?

Uh...

Can someone help me out here?  Did I really say "If only you had been in the car crash and died from it..."?

Karel

Quote from: Eminem on April 22, 2007, 04:09:12 PM
Uh...

Uh...

Can someone help me out here?  Did I really say "If only you had been in the car crash and died from it..."?
Oh, okay.  Thanks.

V

Quote from: Eminem on April 22, 2007, 04:09:12 PM
Uh...

Uh...

Uh...

Also, cocks.

V

Quote from: Eminem on April 22, 2007, 04:10:46 PM
Quote from: Karel101 on April 22, 2007, 04:10:03 PM
Oh, okay.  Thanks.

If only..

When you grow up you might learn about how cars work.   flower;

Feynman

Quote from: The Original V on April 22, 2007, 04:12:10 PM

When you grow up you might learn about how cars work.   flower;

Haha, oh man.  It just keeps getting better and better.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: The Original V on April 22, 2007, 04:12:10 PM
Quote from: Eminem on April 22, 2007, 04:10:46 PM
Quote from: Karel101 on April 22, 2007, 04:10:03 PM
Oh, okay.  Thanks.

If only..

When you grow up you might learn about how cars work.   flower;
Uh...

Feynman

Quote from: silverhawk79 on April 22, 2007, 04:13:28 PM
Uh...

I must've missed it or didn't bother writing the number down.  Probably the latter 'cause I never really had any intention to talk to you guys in the first place.  Well, there was Squishy and Lonewolfy, but that's just about it.

Go Up