June 17, 2024, 06:29:36 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LOL POKEMON

Started by [REDACTED], February 24, 2011, 08:56:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

Zekrom has a higher catch rate than other legendaries, so no surprise. Really Nintendo, legendary goats? I just caught the Steel/Fighting one.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Andria

Quote from: Quis sum? on March 15, 2011, 07:22:46 PM
Zekrom has a higher catch rate than other legendaries, so no surprise. Really Nintendo, legendary goats? I just caught the Steel/Fighting one.

I liked the legendary goats  :3

Dullahan

Quote from: Soycho on March 15, 2011, 07:19:58 PM
Yea I used ~3 for Zekrom.

Then about the same for the others.

In fact, I used more ultra balls trying to catch two ditto than I did trying to catch any of the legendary.  doodhuh;
I had to use all my great balls and ultra balls to catch a friggin' Sigylyph. >_<'

Dullahan

Quote from: Snowy620 on March 15, 2011, 08:28:41 PM
Where are you guys finding Sigylyph? akudood;
I found mine in the desert.

YPrrrr

YPrrrr

ME##

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on March 15, 2011, 03:18:03 PM
had the game since it came out
still only have 1 badge so far doodthing;

these people are pokemon fiends

Andria

Andria

Quote from: Snowy620 on March 15, 2011, 09:24:03 PM
Oh cool Bulbapedia works. Thanks echo. giggle;

Now tell me where you train. baddood;

I have been training in the giant chasm field just before the area you catch kyurem as I found it has the highest wild pokemon. Also once a day I do both the big and small arenas in Nimbasa as there are a lot of trainers there with level 65ishish pokemon. Also have whatever you're training hold a lucky egg.

Andria

When someone with black catches Tornadus would they be willing to trade it to me long enough to go get landorous? if you do I will return the favour. Then I might throw in a Zorua baby when I get it this weekend  hocuspocus;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Soycho on March 15, 2011, 11:08:47 PM
When someone with black catches Tornadus would they be willing to trade it to me long enough to go get landorous? if you do I will return the favour. Then I might throw in a Zorua baby when I get it this weekend  hocuspocus;
WHAT THE FUCK IS A TORNADUS IT SOUNDS BADASS

Andria

Quote from: Hey, Not Sid, you have 0 messages, 0 are new on March 15, 2011, 11:26:56 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS A TORNADUS IT SOUNDS BADASS

It is the roaming legendary for black. There are two others but you can't get the third without that one and the white roaming  saddood;

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

Quote from: Soycho on March 15, 2011, 11:31:27 PM

It is the roaming legendary for black. There are two others but you can't get the third without that one and the white roaming  saddood;

um that thing is one of the worst designs for any pokemon i've ever seen

Andria

Quote from: Kid on March 16, 2011, 12:54:05 AM
um that thing is one of the worst designs for any pokemon i've ever seen

Wait till you see the other two in that trio

Go Up