October 03, 2024, 08:24:16 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

the boyah network

Started by Daddy, January 10, 2011, 06:08:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Oh. Then tact doesn't belong in that sentence n_u

Socks

Quote from: YPR on January 11, 2011, 07:38:51 PM
Oh. Then tact doesn't belong in that sentence n_u

i'm afraid it does. quite perfectly so.

YPrrrr

it's not the deed but more the act, which prefers cartoons over decent tact

tact: consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offense

it's not the deed but more the act, which prefers cartoons over decent consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offense

Unless the implication is that watching cartoons is offensive to others

??????

Quote from: YPR on January 11, 2011, 07:56:50 PM

Unless the implication is that watching cartoons is offensive to others
heehee
sandra lee episodes offend millions of deranged foodies so why not cartoons  bassir;

ME##

Socks

January 11, 2011, 08:33:48 PM #50 Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 08:37:34 PM by Socks
Quote from: YPR on January 11, 2011, 07:56:50 PM
tact: consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offense

doodthing;

for someone whom i've had quite the consideration for, you're showing me very little of it. i'm not sure as to what the point of this selective ignorance is, but it's hardly worth mentioning that it's not my style. don't misconstrue exclusion for lack of understanding, just simply one of deferred acceptance.  

may i suggest reading on further in your little diction, for variations of the word, some more fitting than others, though perhaps less appealing to your cause.

YPrrrr

I'm pretty certain I have a firm grasp of the word, but you can take it up with the dictionary if you want:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tact
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tact

I would have more consideration if you weren't randomly being a dick, pardon my plebeian diction

Socks

i'm pretty certain you don't. you looked it up, and still questioned my intent! i would be more embarrassed, but it's clear you either haven't read, or have not understood what you've posted. do tell me which one i meant, aesthetics or diplomacy.

Thyme

ME##

Socks, just because it's your intent doesn't mean that you're using it correctly.

You're so aesthetic.

Nyerp

Socks, the point is that your reply to Kaz was a retarded and baseless insult and that you need to shut up.

ME##

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on January 11, 2011, 09:36:26 PM

Even though I'm not a very talented when it comes to cooking, she sucks at the whole measuring thing. goowan

Quote from: Panty on January 11, 2011, 09:35:04 PM
Socks, the point is that your reply to Kaz was a retarded and baseless insult and that you need to shut up.

WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING

musica.cards

Quote from: Echo on January 10, 2011, 06:10:16 PM
We need to summon an actual doodthing for the film!

wasn't there a piece of bread or something that looked like doodthing? doodhuh;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

[REDACTED]

Who would play Felt/Clucky/JMV?
also socks will be played by Jared lee loughner
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up