October 03, 2024, 06:29:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Girls

Started by Selkie, January 07, 2011, 11:14:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

the wordfilter made me lol

Socks

Patrick Stickles

my girlfriend was hanging out with this kid one on one at her apartment all the time and i was like uh you should stop or youre going to develop feelings for him as he's clearly trying to get into your pants and then she was like HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT THAT'S SO RUDE YOU KNOW I ONLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU and then we kinda got over that but when i came home i broke up with her because we were too distant

within two weeks she was dating that other kid. feels bad man.
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Selkie

Quote from: Socks on January 07, 2011, 09:18:14 PM
get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. the simple problem is that simple broads reward simpletons. if all women were the stuff of dreams, then they would have the brains and heart to thwart dick and dumbshit alike. but they do not, they swallow and sway, and set this whole cluster fuck into play. otherwise men would have to become gentleman or vagrants, and the whole business of romance and companionship take the tone of sincerity and compassion, giving rise to beautiful understanding. now, it's a damn nightmare to open one's heart to people who know not that expectation is the root of all heartache. where am i to find a suitable wife, when my own thoughts run rampant and rife, with the mess of others?

For once I agree with you.

burzumfan420

Daddy

I still don't know how I managed to get a beautiful girl who is into but I'm not complaining spam;

Hiro

ME##

this is why it's best to be [spoiler]

like me[/spoiler] girl;

Houdini

strongbad

lol disregard everything i said girls suck

Samus Aran

Nyerp

a girl set him up the bomb

strongbad

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

strongbad

hahaha fuck girls
i am so sad :(

Go Up