October 03, 2024, 08:23:48 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Girls

Started by Selkie, January 07, 2011, 11:14:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

GOD WE ARE SO AWFUL.   girl;

Himu

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

i like how some guys try to generalize girls without even acknowledging the possibility that the problem might not lie within the chick, but with the guy himself. akudood;

Andria

Quote from: Himu on January 07, 2011, 08:19:52 PM

i like how some guys try to generalize girls without even acknowledging the possibility that the problem might not lie within the chick, but with the guy himself. akudood;

That works both ways but I definitely see more guys doing it.

As well as rampant double standards

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

i like how some guys try to generalize girls without even acknowledging the possibility that the problem might not lie within the chick, but with the guy himself.

Thatââ,¬â,,¢s very true, and itââ,¬â,,¢s important that people realize that.
As soon as you sink into basing your perception entirely on these goofily established generalizations of how people act or are supposed to act, youââ,¬â,,¢re compromising your chances at successfully reaching out.

So someone gives you a look you perceive as negative. Well, that someoneââ,¬â,,¢s a girl and apparently girls only have positive interactions with guys they see as attractive, but you have some image issues(?), so she must be naturally opposed to interacting with you.

Basically you have to just kill those generalizations and ignore those pseudo-paranoid thoughts that youââ,¬â,,¢re being specifically targeted, because youââ,¬â,,¢re not. Until you start feeling pissed about it though. Thatââ,¬â,,¢s probably manifesting some nasty vibes that really does push them away.

Communication isnââ,¬â,,¢t that difficult when you realize itââ,¬â,,¢s not that big of a deal.

What the hell did I just write?

I blame my feeeeeeevvvveeerrr.
P.s., Anyone know any decent fever reducers besides tylenol? Actually...........

me003

communication is difficult.  :(
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Socks

get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. the simple problem is that simple broads reward simpletons. if all women were the stuff of dreams, then they would have the brains and heart to thwart dick and dumbshit alike. but they do not, they swallow and sway, and set this whole cluster fuck into play. otherwise men would have to become gentleman or vagrants, and the whole business of romance and companionship take the tone of sincerity and compassion, giving rise to beautiful understanding. now, it's a damn nightmare to open one's heart to people who know not that expectation is the root of all heartache. where am i to find a suitable wife, when my own thoughts run rampant and rife, with the mess of others?

burzumfan420

girls is a pgood band. ~i wish i had a boy friend~

Geno

Yeah I've pretty much realized that
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

I don't understand you people, really. It's kind of sad.

Himu

Quote from: Socks on January 07, 2011, 09:18:14 PM
blabbity blab blah, but they do not, they swallow and sway, and set this whole cluster fuck into play. blah blah blahblah
that rhymed :D

Samus Aran

:D

but yeah seriously you guys generalize too much  n_u

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on January 07, 2011, 04:22:21 PM
I don't really have a problem with girls, since most of my problems have to do with me and only me. I'm ugly and I get that, I'm not gonna get all pissed off at a girl if she doesn't like me. That's why I've kinda just stopped trying since I now know there's not a single girl who is going to be interested in being any more than friends with me due to how ugly I am.
Shit sucks but I deal with it.
you actually aren't ugly geno
you just dress like a 12 year old

Geno

Quote from: Admin on January 08, 2011, 12:55:14 AM
you actually aren't ugly geno
you just dress like a 12 year old
Uh how do you know how I dress.  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on January 08, 2011, 01:07:37 AM
Uh how do you know how I dress.  akudood;
i don't know, i guess i've never seen a picture of you have i befuddlement

strongbad

Quote from: Chemical Zen on January 07, 2011, 01:09:05 PM
She's in another country. She probably has other things on her mind. From what you've led on, this sounds like a new(er) relationship and, frankly, it probably isn't her number one priority at the moment. There is a point where you just have to shrug off and let her initiate contact instead.

Oh no I'm talking about a girl I had a thing with during the summer. Things are going very well with the girl in Haiti and she actually comes back tomorrow night :D

Go Up