October 03, 2024, 10:17:50 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Girls

Started by Selkie, January 07, 2011, 11:14:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Selkie on January 07, 2011, 11:14:20 AM
I find it funny and kinda sad that if an unlyUGLY guy approaches a girl and introduces themselves randomly the girl says things like "creepy and weird" even though they are still flattered and feel better about their shitty self on the inside.

But when an attractive guy does the same they say they are "cute, and confident".

Talk about dumb things dumb bitches do in here.

This is a generalization and not very gender specific either, much like most the other replies in this thread.
On the other end, what would you do if a girl you didn't find attractive approached you and your group of friends and introduced herself to you?

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on January 07, 2011, 11:32:07 AM
When a girl you have a thing with decides to stop talking to for no apparent reason and then when you decide to establish contact for whatever reason, she gets mad at you for not leaving her alone and still gives no reason as to why things ended and as to why she won't talk to you anymore
doodthing;

She's in another country. She probably has other things on her mind. From what you've led on, this sounds like a new(er) relationship and, frankly, it probably isn't her number one priority at the moment. There is a point where you just have to shrug off and let her initiate contact instead.

??????

Quote from: Selkie on January 07, 2011, 01:02:19 PM
No, actually it's weird. I find myself very attractive, but for some reason when I'm with some of my friends I always feel like I am the one ignored. Then it becomes a downward spiral because as time goes on I get angrier and angrier at the bitches we are talking to until I just stop talking completely.

It might have something to do with what I say, or my general awkwardness. Either that or I am actually hideous but I don't realize it.
Do you get angry because you feel like they're ignoring you specifically?
Or is it another reason?

Also this pop-up came up and it made me smile:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Also, if an unattractive woman came up to me and introduced herself, I'd probably befriend her back IN POG FORM because I am curious of what's hidden in her psyche. For most people, I want to go inside their minds and experience what they experience--I want to savor the flavor of their lives and mesh it with mines.

I don't understand how some people would just reject a possible form of friendship.  :(

Selkie

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on January 07, 2011, 02:40:57 PM
Do you get angry because you feel like they're ignoring you specifically?

Thats exactly why.

I actually think it may be partially some sort of problem I have. I always seem to get the feeling that they are specifically ignoring me. Then I think that they don't like me at all and don't want anything to do with me. And I start to get really angry.

Is there a name for that?

don't let's

They burn you with irons and chase after you with knives or scissors :(

??????

Quote from: Selkie on January 07, 2011, 02:45:10 PM
Thats exactly why.

I actually think it may be partially some sort of problem I have. I always seem to get the feeling that they are specifically ignoring me. Then I think that they don't like me at all and don't want anything to do with me. And I start to get really angry.

What evidence do you have that they're "ignoring you"?
And probably not, superficially it just seems like you're experiencing a standard complex.
WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

Geno

I don't really have a problem with girls, since most of my problems have to do with me and only me. I'm ugly and I get that, I'm not gonna get all pissed off at a girl if she doesn't like me. That's why I've kinda just stopped trying since I now know there's not a single girl who is going to be interested in being any more than friends with me due to how ugly I am.
Shit sucks but I deal with it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ikanaide

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Selkie on January 07, 2011, 02:45:10 PM

doodhuh;

just1more

Quote from: Geno on January 07, 2011, 04:22:21 PM
I don't really have a problem with girls, since most of my problems have to do with me and only me. I'm ugly and I get that, I'm not gonna get all pissed off at a girl if she doesn't like me. That's why I've kinda just stopped trying since I now know there's not a single girl who is going to be interested in being any more than friends with me due to how ugly I am.
Shit sucks but I deal with it.

You'd probably be more attractive if you lost some weight and confronted your self-image issues.

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

ME##

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Geno

Quote from: yoseph on January 07, 2011, 04:53:59 PM
You'd probably be more attractive if you lost some weight and confronted your self-image issues.
I've already lost about 50 pounds. Still ugly, losing weight wont change that.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

just1more

Quote from: Geno on January 07, 2011, 05:09:54 PM
I've already lost about 50 pounds. Still ugly, losing weight wont change that.
How tall are you and how much do you weigh? 50 pounds is impressive, but it's probably not enough. I lost 70 before I got to where I am.

The spy who loves you

It doesn't matter how you look, there's always some girl trashy enough to do you. cjlubdoods;

That's awful but yeah you can find someone...

you just might not be looking in the right places

Go Up