October 03, 2024, 10:28:41 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Girls

Started by Selkie, January 07, 2011, 11:14:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

I find it funny and kinda sad that if an unly guy approaches a girl and introduces themselves randomly the girl says things like "creepy and weird" even though they are still flattered and feel better about their shitty self on the inside.

But when an attractive guy does the same they say they are "cute, and confident".

Talk about dumb things dumb bitches do in here.

Commander Fuckass

No making me a sammich when i get home from a long work day akudood;

[spoiler]PS where you the ugly guy that introduced themself randomly, and this is why you felt the need to make the thread?[/spoiler]
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

not realizing that the rejection/dumping "word bank" just makes us feel worse...but maybe it makes them feel a little better about it?

"it's not you, it's me"
"let's just be friends"

fuck

Andria

Quote from: Yin on January 07, 2011, 11:25:40 AM
"let's just be friends"

That is probably the worst one imo at least

strongbad

When a girl you have a thing with decides to stop talking to for no apparent reason and then when you decide to establish contact for whatever reason, she gets mad at you for not leaving her alone and still gives no reason as to why things ended and as to why she won't talk to you anymore
doodthing;

Nyerp

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on January 07, 2011, 11:32:07 AM
When a girl you have a thing with decides to stop talking to for no apparent reason and then when you decide to establish contact for whatever reason, she gets mad at you for not leaving her alone and still gives no reason as to why things ended and as to why she won't talk to you anymore
doodthing;

probably because you farted/puked on her

strongbad

Quote from: Panty on January 07, 2011, 11:33:15 AM
probably because you farted/puked on her

No I'm still together with her, she's just in Haiti right now :(
This is a girl who I had a thing with for a few weeks during the summer.

Thyme

Quote from: Yin on January 07, 2011, 11:25:40 AM
not realizing that the rejection/dumping "word bank" just makes us feel worse...but maybe it makes them feel a little better about it?

"it's not you, it's me"
"let's just be friends"

fuck

At least they tell you something, instead of pretending everything is okay. awdood;

strongbad

??????

something similar like that happened between me and my friend

we did a "test"--we randomly start up conversations with the same female of our target
apparently, i appeared charming and "fun", despite how anxious i was
my friend, whose less anxious than i am, was ignored

we both used the same lines and etc.
the whole thing made me feel very misanthropic

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on January 07, 2011, 11:39:24 AM
At least they tell you something, instead of pretending everything is okay. awdood;

well i experienced that one too, and i'm still mad about it awdood;

just1more

You guys stress over it too much. I always used to do the same thing, to the point that now that I look back at it, I was obviously desperate. Now I just go with the flow.

If a girl rejects you, who gives a fuck? There are so many other women out there. We're all bound to find at least one who's right for us.  :3

Also, about the being ugly thing. Do you seriously flirt with ugly girls that come up to you? Do you think twice about rejecting them?

Just the way it is.

strongbad

Quote from: yoseph on January 07, 2011, 11:42:09 AM
You guys stress over it too much. I always used to do the same thing, to the point that now that I look back IN POG FORM at it, I was obviously desperate. Now I just go with the flow.

I agree. I can't believe how desperate I used to be and how much I used to overthink the most bullshit things.

just1more

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on January 07, 2011, 11:49:34 AM
I agree. I can't believe how desperate I used to be and how much I used to overthink the most bullshit things.

lol I remember just as recent as a year ago, I would think "OK I'm gonna go to the mall so I can go flirt with any hot girls I see. but wait, when should i ask for their number? OH SHIT NVM I'M NOT GOING."

It doesn't work that way. You don't plan, because it doesn't work. It just happens.

Selkie

Quote from: Saren Arterius on January 07, 2011, 11:22:01 AMPS where you the ugly guy that introduced themself randomly, and this is why you felt the need to make the thread?

No, actually it's weird. I find myself very attractive, but for some reason when I'm with some of my friends I always feel like I am the one ignored. Then it becomes a downward spiral because as time goes on I get angrier and angrier at the bitches we are talking to until I just stop talking completely.

It might have something to do with what I say, or my general awkwardness. Either that or I am actually hideous but I don't realize it.

Go Up