September 23, 2024, 06:31:25 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Phones phones phones.

Started by ME##, January 06, 2011, 01:12:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

If you were given the choice, which would you choose?

Samsung Focus
4 (30.8%)
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
3 (23.1%)
An unlocked MyTouch 3G/HTC Magic
1 (7.7%)
Wait for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc.  It'll take forever to get here but hopefully SE has learnt from its mistakes with the X10 and will work on supporting it better.
1 (7.7%)
iPhone 3GS [LOL]
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

ME##

I DONUT WHICH ONE I WANT.

I'm leaning toward the Focus.  I like how Windows Phone 7 looks and the Samsung Focus is supposedly built very well--albeit plasticy. cry;

Thyme

some shitty one they give you for free when you take an agreement sillydood;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on January 06, 2011, 01:14:31 PM

Well, I could get a refurbished X10 for more or less free goowan

ikanaide

burzumfan420

Quote from: Thyme on January 06, 2011, 01:14:31 PM

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

me003

I hate sony Ericsons.  I got 2 for my first phone ever, and they both crashed once I put music on them. They looked neat and fancy, but fuck it. Returned one for another and it did the same exact thing, so then I returned it again and got a motorola SLVR, yes this was like 4 years ago. And my slvr has proved to be the best phone ever, after having gotten a free new samsung with my plan, it got the shittiest service ever, in fact when I called people I would never hear it ring, and they would pick up and I could never hear them at all. So I went back to my SLVR that is awesome.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

?????

What do you want your phone to do? Just calls and texts?
Die for Dethklok

ME##

Quote from: TheSequel on January 10, 2011, 11:48:51 PM
What do you want your phone to do? Just calls and texts?

I would say that I would use most of its features, music, browser, e-mail, calendars [especially for collages].  The only thing I really don't care about is the apps, which is why I'm leaning toward a Windows Phones 7.  The Zune software is nice and I like its interface and its other native apps are decent to good.  n_u

The only thing on Windows Phone 7 that I really don't care about is Xbox Live since I forgot my username and password a long, long time ago.

?????

How can you live without apps D:
Die for Dethklok

Hiro

Go for the Focus. It'll be interesting and neat to have a WP7 phone, iPhones are bleh, xperias are shit, and the mytouch 3g is starting to get a little old

ME##

Quote from: TheSequel on January 12, 2011, 01:02:30 AM
How can you live without apps D:

I wouldn't go completely without them, but a good chunk of iOS apps [and I'm sure this is true on Android too] are pointless. n_u
Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2011, 02:08:40 AM
Go for the Focus. It'll be interesting and neat to have a WP7 phone, iPhones are bleh, xperias are shit, and the mytouch 3g is starting to get a little old

wrench;

?????

I'd get an android device. There's emulators on the Android Marketplace :O
Die for Dethklok

Thyme

Go Up