October 01, 2024, 09:28:33 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Predict the Future #2

Started by Commander Fuckass, January 02, 2011, 04:57:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

PREDICT ANYTHING THAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE

The Bears win the NFC, go to the Super Bowl, and gets raped by New England
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

don't let's

people will buy food from Chick-fil-A tomorrow because they couldn't today

Hippopo

??????

I'll start experiencing misanthropy and boredom of being taught medicine and psychopathology

I end up not attending college in my second year and drop out, relocating and severing ties with practically everyone I know except with whom I'm moving with. (I'll trick my family that I'd be "very busy" and they should contact me once or twice a year)

Eventually, because we're both terrible with finances, riddled with romanticized delusions, and everything else that makes one functional we'll be stuck on our own and slowly, or in our case with two misdiagnosed bipolar kids, quickly reach insanity and commit suicide sometime in our mid-twenties or early thirties while we have several artistic works published, rejected several times in the process and they probably won't see the light of day anyways.

THIS PLAN WOULD SEEM REALISTIC IF IT WASN'T FOR THE NEED FOR US TO HAVE CHILDREN
So we'd come up with that realization sometime when I'm 21 and they're 19--where I'd feel the beginning of losing my youth and that "time is running out"  we'd quickly raise one child--but in conflict of who should get a job because neither of us would want to abandon the kid for something so trivial.

Eventually, we'll begin to sell our artwork and hardly survive on anything at all because we fucked up our education so we'd be force to open some sort of business, perhaps a small nursery of exotic plants, but we'd be sure that it wouldn't become a success because of it's low demand which would jack up all the prices. ;___;

lol thinking this out is so fun no wonder people develop maladaptive daydreaming  cjlubdoods;

Cookie

You're going to get eaten by the bears

Daddy

Selkie

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

i will decide to simply become gay

ME##

Hippopo

ME##

Hippopo