May 09, 2024, 02:07:07 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, December 08, 2010, 04:29:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Panty on December 10, 2010, 06:55:08 AM
also, trophies you get from just playing through the game are retarded

"you obtained this from watching the first cutscene!"

fucking stupid

seriously

Volvagia

I wouldn't say so no. I treat trophies or achievements as a challenge, if I can do them I might aswell try to do it if I'm enjoying the game. If I don't get them oh well. But if they're more than possible I'll do it.

I like games where the achievements revolve around actually playing the game to get them all. E.G: Assassin's Creed II, you have to 100% the game to get all the achievements.

I hate games that put shitty online achievements that you're never going to get due to a) cheaters b) the game has been out forever or c) the online for said game is terrible.

A game I bought recently that I can think that has that is Brotherhood - horrible online achievements that I'm never going to attempt to get again.

FAMY2

cookieboy17

I like to use achievements as goals to get in a game, so I get them if I feel like it.

And one thing that I hate is when a game will give you like 300 easy achievements points in the beginning of the game and the last 700 are hard as hell to get.

And if anyone has ever played Forza 2 you can get to like driver level 40 and not even have 200 G which is where I got. And getting to 40 is mad hard, more time consuming than hard but still.

Go Up