October 01, 2024, 07:43:15 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What are you going to contribute to Prosquid?

Started by strongbad, December 03, 2010, 09:36:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

spaceman

strongbad

it's happening hocuspocus;
i just need to reinstall wordpress which i need to get my dad to do since he has ftp access and he will do it in a few days

fuck you ungrateful bastards

YPrrrr

December 29, 2010, 08:24:49 PM #79 Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 09:14:33 PM by Double Doppelkreuz
Grateful red ;)

Also who let you have a board baddood;

spaceman

Why does your dad have FTP access and not you?

strongbad

Quote from: fluxus on December 29, 2010, 09:01:43 PM
Why does your dad have FTP access and not you?

His server, he's the one who installed wordpress for me.

Samus Aran

ME##

Nyerp

strongbad

We're working on it doodthing;

If anybody wants to contribute to the site design feel free, but until then the site will be finished once rawl's and my (mostly rawl's, he's doing a lot of good work) resources will allow it.

Stop your fucking bitching, especially if you're trying to be a part of the site but aren't trying to help. Rawl and I know NOTHING (well rawl does now that he has committed to learning how to do shit) so it's going to be a while without help.

We don't need Boyager help for the finished project. Sure, it's be nice to have since lots of you guys are talented writers, but I have a lot of other people who are interested and just as willing to write as you guys are. Even better, everyone else i know isn't being an asshole about it. Instead of asking when it will be finished, ask what you can do to help, you fucking assholes.

burzumfan420

Samus Aran

lol i just wanted an update because it's been a while, didn't mean to come off as bitchy

just know i'm ready when you are

strongbad

Quote from: Yin on January 06, 2011, 10:12:18 PM
lol i just wanted an update because it's been a while, didn't mean to come off as bitchy

just know i'm ready when you are

Okay, yeah it's understandable, it's just annoying when we're actually trying to put work into this site with our limited resources and all of boyah is all "HERP DERP PROCTAPUSATARI ISN'T FINISHED VAPORWARE LOL"

fuck all of you designing a website is fucking hard

Nyerp

Go Up