October 01, 2024, 07:29:47 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What are you going to contribute to Prosquid?

Started by strongbad, December 03, 2010, 09:36:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

crystalpepsi

Quote from: Panty on December 03, 2010, 10:24:25 PM
fucking liar
Why would I lie? Check my steam id hes added as my friend, I know him irl.  doodhuh;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Quis sum? on December 04, 2010, 05:23:06 AM
Is this Boyah's analogue to Outsider RPG?
No, we already went through our RPG stage

We grew up baddood;

Cookie

I would love to do little reviews of random good obscure games that I love.  hocuspocus;

Also I will be a reader and try to get comment discussions going.  akudood;

burzumfan420

i wanna be the guy who makes a nother site 2 talk shit about ur site.

spaceman

I'd like to do stuff like editorials and news articles, or perhaps scouting other sites for cool vidya-related things.

Strongbad, Everything I said in that PM when we first went through this still stands.

Samus Aran

between all of us, we've already got a sizable team

as long as we do some advertising, and continue to produce interesting stuff, this should work out great

Wrench

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The artist formally known

Dear Prosquid and staff,

The only way you are able to make this successful is if you do two things: build a website that is NOT shitty & get Sam to join and support Prosquid.

-reefer

Mando Pandango

Quote from: reefer on December 10, 2010, 12:11:57 AM
Dear Prosquid and staff,

The only way you are able to make this successful is if you do two things: build a website that is NOT shitty & get Sam to join and support Prosquid.

-reefer
Well I mean David's main incentive for doing this is a PAX media pass which are surprisingly easy to get. I was recently told I could possibly be getting one for something completely unrelated and very minor. How about that.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

regardless, it WOULD be great to have Sam's support, but that's up to her

Geno

I could write some articles or something. I think I'm good at that  hocuspocus;

Also yes, get sam on board and this will work.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

burzumfan420

YPrrrr

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: YPR on December 10, 2010, 04:28:32 PM
I think Sam has too much prestige now
She's like 3rd Prestige omg

[spoiler]Call of Duty joke OLOLOLOLOLOL[/spoiler]
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up