October 01, 2024, 07:33:15 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What are you going to contribute to Prosquid?

Started by strongbad, December 03, 2010, 09:36:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on December 03, 2010, 01:34:45 PM
I'm pretty sure there needs to be at least one person contributing videos on a consistent basis if you want this to get outside of Boyah. There needs to be entertainment value to draw people in... video game articles are a nickel a dozen

That'd be Mongly.

strongbad

Quote from: YPR on December 03, 2010, 01:34:45 PM
I'm pretty sure there needs to be at least one person contributing videos on a consistent basis if you want this to get outside of Boyah. There needs to be entertainment value to draw people in... video game articles are a nickel a dozen

My friend is really close with someone on youtube who does a lot of "lets play" videos and he is interested in contributing to prosquid, so he's going to have a feature for us. That will help a lot, especially since he already has a following.

KonohaShinobi

Reviews for DS, PS3, 360, or PC games (iPhone soon)
Features on Comics, manga, anime, TV, music or movies if need be
Can record audio for short reviews of vidya and send it to mongler for editing to video or I could do it myself with various gameplay videos or my own game recordings. I figure having some gameplay showing instead of just myself would be preferred, lol.

I'm versatile  bassir;

Samus Aran

yeah i'm pretty sure a lot of us could actually do video reviews, especially if they simply have gameplay footage and we don't have to show our hideous faces

i'd be interested in doing so.

oh and uh idk i am doing that LP of MMX but i'm not very ambitious about it but i can continue doing LPs for Prosquid in the future if i do keep doing them

ikanaide

I do not have good english :'(
I can do nothing :'(

[REDACTED]

Quote from: iCandy on December 03, 2010, 05:41:43 PM
I'm sure someone could edit your article for you. :o
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

wawi

my haiku game reviews and other clever things omigash

Samus Aran

Quote from: iCandy on December 03, 2010, 05:41:43 PM

we can dress you up as a squid and you can be our IRL mascot giggle;

Thyme

I could make supplementary design elements. Not necessarily the site's structure. confuseddood;

crystalpepsi

I'm going to provide comic material and make some merch and post some things I find online.But my friend wants to be the main video guy who does videos reviews and other things. He was the guy who had the Donkey Lady glitch video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q7v4F8r9Og&feature=related[/youtube]

Thyme

Quote from: YPR on December 03, 2010, 01:43:19 PM
You should have exaggerated arguments with each other n_u

Or just do what you do now girl;

Oh, yeah. That kind of stuff could stir up conversations. n_u

Then again, it is a bit devious.

Samus Aran

we should also consider writing/recording walkthroughs. just an idea. look at the ridiculous traffic Rooster Teeth gets for their "achievement hunter" series.

Nyerp

Quote from: WTFRAWL on December 03, 2010, 07:47:54 PM
I'm going to provide comic material and make some merch and post some things I find online.But my friend wants to be the main video guy who does videos reviews and other things. He was the guy who had the Donkey Lady glitch video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q7v4F8r9Og&feature=related[/youtube]

fucking liar

Mando Pandango

I COULD CONTRIBUTE EVERYTHING

Seriously though, I am a sponsored competitive gamer (yeah it's guitar hero so what fuck your shit) and I could attempt to write about things of that nature. Though honestly I'm not that immersed in it.

Also I'm going to PAX East so yeah.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on December 04, 2010, 02:15:12 AM
I COULD CONTRIBUTE EVERYTHING

Seriously though, I am a sponsored competitive gamer (yeah it's guitar hero so what fuck your shit) and I could attempt to write about things of that nature. Though honestly I'm not that immersed in it.

Also I'm going to PAX East so yeah.

That would be fucking awesome.
Rawl you should update the first post with all this shit

Go Up