October 01, 2024, 09:29:44 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What are you going to contribute to Prosquid?

Started by strongbad, December 03, 2010, 09:36:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I know I've discussed this with most people in PMs but this will be an easy way for everyone to see what everyone else is doing. I will edit this post with everyone's jorbs

Just post what you are interested in doing and how often you are going to do it.

Strongbad - Game reviews, editorials on the industry. Ideally 1-3 articles/week.

Nyerp

i'm not contributing but you guys prob need a way to get the fact that you exist out to other people

strongbad

Quote from: Panty on December 03, 2010, 09:40:45 AM
i'm not contributing but you guys prob need a way to get the fact that you exist out to other people

Content first, advertising later. You can't advertise a site that has nothing on it.

Samus Aran

we've already got some readership - boyah

it's just a few people, but it's a start

anyway, i'd probably be mostly contributing articles and reviews on older games, but i can do some newer ones too if i happen to have them

and also if we ever do expand into other areas of geek culture, i can do animu

Andria

reader

maybe i will do a guest column here or there if you would let me as I don't think I would write like weekly so idk if it would be enough for a full time thing. Maybe a quick quip about gaming culture, news. I could also do tv shows if it expands into other parts of geek culture. I do keep up with those quite a bit.

C.Mongler

reviews, articles, videos.

what else ya want from me mon

wawi

i'm giving the gods and goddesses of prosquid my virginity

Andria

Classic

Reviews, occasional articles for other sorts of things?

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

YPrrrr

I'm pretty sure there needs to be at least one person contributing videos on a consistent basis if you want this to get outside of Boyah. There needs to be entertainment value to draw people in... video game articles are a nickel a dozen

ME##

I'll be the resident Sony Fanboy*.

*According to Jarrod.

Classic

YPrrrr

You should have exaggerated arguments with each other n_u

Or just do what you do now girl;

Classic

Quote from: YPR on December 03, 2010, 01:43:19 PM
You should have exaggerated arguments with each other n_u

Or just do what you do now girl;

I get along with the Sony Fanboys.  n_u