July 02, 2024, 07:42:11 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Catherine. Do want?

Started by Josh, November 28, 2010, 01:46:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

Yeah, old news is old. I'm not sure how many Persona fans this website has, but Persona 4 being my favorite game OF ALL TIME, I'm looking forward to this game tremendously. It has a lot of people on the Persona team working on it and it's their first HD game. It's got no US release date, but I'm sure it'll be released here since it's getting a 360 release in Japan and their previous games get generally positive criticism. I'd be more surprised if this game doesn't get localized.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc6wG0o_v5k[/youtube]

Also HOLY SHIT Atlus said that after this game they'd be working on Persona 5 ohgod  happydood;

Hiro

It looks pretty cool and interesting, so I'll at least have to look into it.

Placebo Headwound

Josh

It's also worth noting that Persona 2: Innocent Sin is getting a PSP remake  n_u

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Josh on November 28, 2010, 01:53:19 PM
It's also worth noting that Persona 2: Innocent Sin is getting a PSP remake  n_u
I noticed that, but unfortunately there's no U.S. release date at the moment. I hope it's better then the Persona remake was, because I really didn't like it. akudood;

Also, was Innocent Sin the one that didn't get released in the States? baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on November 28, 2010, 04:01:47 PM

yes

Josh

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on November 28, 2010, 04:01:47 PM
I noticed that, but unfortunately there's no U.S. release date at the moment. I hope it's better then the Persona remake was, because I really didn't like it. akudood;

The Persona remake was meh to me. I played it just for its own sake. I think I expected too much from it compared to the later games. P2, which I've played before for PS1 kind of feels the same way. I'm still looking forward to the remake. But yeah, Innocent Sin is the first half of the P2 games that wasn't released in the US. Makes no sense that they released part 2: Eternal Punishment though doodhuh;

Samus Aran

anyway, as for Catherine: do want indeed

SEEMS LIKE THERE'S GONNA BE A LOT OF SEX IN IT WHICH IS OKAY BY ME

just hopefully the action action/adventure aspect is good too

Nyerp

looks like some kind of really bad hentai game!

KonohaShinobi

Looks like Heavy Rain the anime version(those button sequences with the waitress) + paprika dream-like sequences (the man sheep)

I CAN'T WAIT to see more gameplay footage! I wonder how the action/dream sequences will be weighted versus the extremely interactive cutscenes, or if the game will be more of the same-y traditional RPG or more real-time stuff like Star Ocean.

Josh

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 28, 2010, 08:24:20 PM
Looks like Heavy Rain the anime version(those button sequences with the waitress) + paprika dream-like sequences (the man sheep)

I CAN'T WAIT to see more gameplay footage! I wonder how the action/dream sequences will be weighted versus the extremely interactive cutscenes, or if the game will be more of the same-y traditional RPG or more real-time stuff like Star Ocean.
I'm going to guess that the gameplay will be Resident Evil-ish. It's being marketed as an "erotic survival horror" game. I can see it being like Persona in a lot of aspects, half of the game taking place in his dreams where the action happens and the other half taking place in the real world where you build relationships with others. This is all speculation, since next to nothing is out about the damn thing yet.

Placebo Headwound

I saw that Kono posted in this thread so I went to read it and then I was disappointed that he wasn't as over-the-top as usual. :(

crystalpepsi

Definitely want. I am hoping they put Persona 3+4 in HD and sell it like the God of War games.  giggle;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: WTFRAWL on November 29, 2010, 07:22:17 AM
I am hoping they put Persona 3+4 in HD and sell it like the God of War games.  giggle;

OH PLEASE GOD YES

I really want to play P4  n_n

Josh

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 29, 2010, 11:50:29 AM
OH PLEASE GOD YES

I really want to play P4  n_n

If they did that along with adding moar features, cutscenes, voice acting I could die happy.

Also hory shet you must play P4 nao best JRPG of all time.

Go Up