September 28, 2024, 07:58:51 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

POTD: Do you support the TSA's 'enhanced' screening methods?

Started by ME##, November 23, 2010, 07:38:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you?

Yea.
4 (22.2%)
Nay.
14 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

ME##

I say nay.  Puffer machines are less invasive and don't require some perv from the very repeatable TSA to see/touch your junk. 

Kalahari Inkantation

Mando Pandango

I was fine with the new body scanners until I found out they aren't really doing their job anyway.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on November 23, 2010, 08:28:56 PM
I was fine with the new body scanners until I found out they aren't really doing their job anyway.
why would you ever be fine with those worthless pieces of invasive SHIT

the tsa is worthless

??????

yes because they give me a false sense of security and i get to see people feel ashamed  giggle;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Travis on November 23, 2010, 09:08:59 PM
why would you ever be fine with those worthless pieces of invasive SHIT

the tsa is worthless
I didn't say I was fine with the pat-down. Just the body-scanners because I assumed they worked.

Hey turns out I was wrong.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Hey I'm flying tomorrow so I'll let you know how gentle they are hocuspocus;

ME##

Quote from: YPR on November 24, 2010, 01:16:25 AM
Hey I'm flying tomorrow so I'll let you know how gentle they are hocuspocus;

I hope they don't scar you for life.  saddood;

Cookie

It's their airport, I feel like they should be able to do what they want for their own (and others) security.

Do I like it, no not really.

crystalpepsi

I'm going to get a boner on purpose and wink at them and make them feel as uncomfortable as possible.  baddood;

Andria

Of course not, I could never support such a gross invasion of privacy. The stories coming out of TSA hell are incredibly disturbing too.

Kalahari Inkantation

This is my favorite TSA horror story. giggle;

QuoteA bladder cancer survivor is claiming that a pat-down left him soaked in his own urine, reports MSNBC. Thomas Sawyer wears a urostomy bag sealed to his stomach to collect his urine; he says that TSA officials in Orlando inadvertently broke the seal during a pat-down, leaving him humiliated and soaked.
"I tried to warn him that he would hit the bag and break the seal on my bag, but he ignored me," Sawyer says. "Sure enough, the seal was broken and urine started dribbling down my shirt and my leg and into my pants. They never apologized. They acted like they hadnââ,¬â,,¢t seen what happened. But I know they saw it because I had a wet mark. I am totally appalled by the fact that agents that are performing these pat-downs have so little concern for people with medical conditions."

http://www.newser.com/story/105840/tsa-pat-down-soaks-man-in-own-urine.html

Nyerp

Go Up