September 25, 2024, 09:31:56 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

One of my best friends is in Korea right now

Started by Mando Pandango, November 23, 2010, 02:36:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Mando Pandango

This just in via Facebook:

Hey, fuck North Korea. If I get sent back to America because of another one of their "provocations", I'm gonna be pissed.

I think everything's fine. n_u
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ikanaide

ME##

Quote from: iCandy on November 23, 2010, 06:13:12 PM
This why I don't like korean people  >_<'

Don't most other Asians have issues with the Japanese in return? n_u

ikanaide

ME##

Quote from: iCandy on November 23, 2010, 06:21:22 PM
:'(
saddood;

It's okay, others always hate the best country in their region, just look at Germany and the US n_u

ikanaide

Quote from: Mercowskey, Liza on November 23, 2010, 06:22:41 PM
saddood;

It's okay, others always hate the best country in their region, just look at Germany and the US n_u

True  giggle;

rdl

i think china might hate japan for raping it a little over 50 years ago. and korea might be resentful of having been under the control of the japanese for centuries.

just maybe.

Socks

and japan hates them all for the mongol hordes of history. 

rdl

fact is japan was a huge douche until recently. north korea has taken over as the big asshole of the region, but that doesn't absolve japan and china of their sins

and yeah i dont think anyone liked the mongols. i dont care if you think genghis was a badass now, if you saw the shit he did you'd probably want to kill him

rawr history baddood;

Socks

your history is like a dusty pavement sprinkled by the gentle tears of a passing shower. an aura of musk permeates the atmosphere and fills the lungs, but the ground is no sooner clean than it is muddy.

rdl

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Socks on November 23, 2010, 09:03:08 PM
your history is like a dusty pavement sprinkled by the gentle tears of a passing shower. an aura of musk permeates the atmosphere and fills the lungs, but the ground is no sooner clean than it is muddy.
Didn't you used to speak English?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Socks

ikanaide

Quote from: Socks on November 23, 2010, 08:45:46 PM
and japan hates them all for the mongol hordes of history. 

I like china  :'(

Go Up