September 26, 2024, 04:25:33 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Some faggot tried to hack my Facebook

Started by Wrench, November 21, 2010, 09:35:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

So, I just went to Facebook.com and I noticed that I wasn't already logged in. I click the log in button then it was all "OH GOD SOMEONE FROM KANSAS CITY, MO TRIED LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. WAS THIS YOU? IF NOT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD LOL."

Yeah, some fuckwad somehow knows my e-mail address. I know absolutely no one from Kansas City. Has someone ever tried to hack your account?

Classic

Same thing happened to me. It was in Florida. Had to change my password. 5thgrade;

??????

Quote from: Classique on November 21, 2010, 09:36:44 PM
Same thing happened to me. It was in Florida. Had to change my password. 5thgrade;
did you change it into wumbo  goodjob;

Classic

Wrench

Quote from: Classique on November 21, 2010, 09:36:44 PM

I changed my password and now my email. giggle;

Classic

YPrrrr

I somehow got to some page that was exactly like facebook's login screen and entered my information... once I looked at the web address I knew I'd been duped and changed my password before anyone used my info

Thyme

Classic

Quote from: Thyme on November 21, 2010, 09:58:12 PM
i was hacked by a spambot a while ago 5thgrade;

Tyler Barrett likes this. thumbup;

No but seriously, it's getting to where Facebook is bad.

applesauce

Seemed to be a lot more common 6 months to a year ago before people were vigilant about it. Don't see it too much anymore.

Hiro

rdl

yeah this happens pretty often to various people

don't let's

Andria

I have never had my facebook compromised. I immediately recognize those spam bot tricks and use my bookmark for actually going to facebook preventing any phishing sites.

crystalpepsi

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T LIKE RANDOM THINGS OR ADD RANDOM STUPID APPS  baddood;

Go Up