June 23, 2024, 12:50:15 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Movie Night V: DØD SNØ IN FOUR MINUTES

Started by ME##, November 21, 2010, 09:52:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Voting in Boyah's favourite weekly event.

Inception
7 (36.8%)
Dead Snow
12 (63.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 26, 2010, 03:04:42 PM

Go Down

musica.cards

Quote from: Hitoshi-san on November 22, 2010, 02:25:25 PM
the original trilogy worked ~30 years ago as a cohesive story, so why wouldn't it now? just because Anakin had a history doesn't necessarily justify it being on film. the prequels weren't really that necessary to make.

yes, it's nice to have some of the backstory fleshed out, but all in all, they weren't needed. the original trilogy works perfectly on its own in telling a great story that starts and ends just fine.

That makes sense. If some people want to see the prequel series, out of curiosity, they can do it on their own time (or we could possibly set up a time to play the series for those users, if there's enough users to worry about).
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Samus Aran

Quote from: XLR on November 22, 2010, 02:31:33 PM
oh no

phantom menace is a godawful movie in general. the final fight scene was pretty ok, but some of the camera angles (including the one when qui gon gets stabbed) were just downright bad. none of the characters were interesting, and baby anakin was annoying as fuck.

BUT THEN clones wars comes about. i don't really remember it, but teen anakin makes his baby version look like a saint.

revenge of the sith had awesome fight scenes, yeah. but the script, i dont need to get into that.

i'd say clone wars was the only good one, even though i hate it.

lol every incarnation of anakin in all three prequels was terrible, they even managed to mess up Darth Vader (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

i think he was worst in clone wars though

I KILLED THEM. EVERY ONE OF THEM. THE WOMEN. AND THE CHILDREN. THEY'RE ALL DEAD. *throws gizmo*

rdl

if you think about the prequel trilogy pretty much ruined vader as a character. i guess it did nice things for obi-wan, but vader, not so much.

Thyme

musica.cards

What do you guys think about The Clone Wars series on Cartoon Network?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Nyerp

yeah guys episode II was called attack of the clones not clone wars

Quote from: you   on November 22, 2010, 02:53:54 PM

it's pure, unfiltered shit

Samus Aran

Quote from: you   on November 22, 2010, 02:53:54 PM

i liked the style the mini-series was done in, but the extra plots were usually pretty dumb

basically it just made me miss Samurai Jack

as for that newer Clone Wars series, though...that just sucks.

Quote from: Thyme on November 22, 2010, 02:52:36 PM
I like Darth Maul. :'(

he would have been more interesting if he wasn't introduced and then killed so quickly. he's gone in a flash. and i don't really like how he never talks. the fight was very well choreographed, though, in some parts, and of course that theme that plays during it is awesome as hell.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Panty on November 22, 2010, 02:56:02 PM
yeah guys episode II was called attack of the clones not clone wars

oh god how did i make that mistake smithicide;

musica.cards

Quote from: iCandy on November 22, 2010, 02:55:19 PM
nobody will tell me  :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_wars

srs

Quote from: Hitoshi-san on November 22, 2010, 02:57:30 PM
i liked the style the mini-series was done in, but the extra plots were usually pretty dumb

basically it just made me miss Samurai Jack

as for that newer Clone Wars series, though...that just sucks.

I almost forgot about the older mini-series psyduck;

Samus Aran

oh my god i just remembered there was that animated MOVIE the clone wars also

why george lucas why :'(

Nyerp

wawi

Go Up