April 16, 2024, 03:46:17 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Prosquid.

Started by spaceman, November 14, 2010, 09:54:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

crystalpepsi

Quote from: Yin on November 30, 2010, 05:00:29 PM
a small question: is this going to be gaming only? cause i mean, there's other facets of geek culture to touch on later on, maybe, if we ever get some decent readership.

*hint hint*
we don't need your hentai segments.  baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: WTFRAWL on November 30, 2010, 05:14:13 PM
we don't need your hentai segments.  baddood;

no not hentai

just animu

and idk techy stuff too would be cool

strongbad

That'd be cool. I know someone wanted to write about comics but yeah an occasional animu segment wouldn't be a huge deal. Top 10 lists or something.

Classic

strongbad

Quote from: Tyler on November 30, 2010, 09:04:09 PM
i could help...still

Honestly it will pretty much be whoever wants to contribute can contribute. Contributor accounts will be given out by myself, my friend, or rawl. Pretty much anybody who wants one can have one. I just want to make sure that contributors are regulars and don't just submit one piece of work and none after that, i feel like it looks really unprofessional and people really like to get to know their writers. I think it helps them relate to their work.

Whoa kind of went off on a tangent there. I am really high. But yeah that is what writers should be.

KonohaShinobi

I wouldn't mind doing comics, already have subscriptions to a bunch of Marvel series, and can easily download and review what I don't subscribe to plus DC and one-shots. happydood; I think I brought it up the first time lol

Could do anime and manga as well

Nyerp

every time i see "prosquid" i think "squid pro quo" squid;

crystalpepsi

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on November 30, 2010, 11:48:34 PM
Honestly it will pretty much be whoever wants to contribute can contribute. Contributor accounts will be given out by myself, my friend, or rawl. Pretty much anybody who wants one can have one. I just want to make sure that contributors are regulars and don't just submit one piece of work and none after that, i feel like it looks really unprofessional and people really like to get to know their writers. I think it helps them relate to their work.

Whoa kind of went off on a tangent there. I am really high. But yeah that is what writers should be.
Alright I guess I have to make the actual mascot now right?  :(

Classic

C.Mongler

i'll still do what i proposed before so theres that just hurry the fuck up

strongbad

ikanaide

What is this? Is sounds good.  confuseddood;

strongbad

The future of gaming.

C.Mongler

ikanaide will be head of translating everything into moonspeak

strongbad

But seriously this is going to be awesome. JMV is going to make a hidden sub-board to gaming for prosquid contributers so we can organize shit there.

JMV you should do that now actually

Go Up