June 22, 2024, 08:18:17 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MOTHERFUCKING BOYAH AWARDS

Started by Daddy, November 11, 2010, 09:16:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Slim

I was mentioned in seven awards even though I don't even come here anymore (eight if you count the award that was about me). You guys can't get me out of your heads. <3
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

??????

Quote from: Slim on November 19, 2010, 11:59:13 PM
I was mentioned in seven awards even though I don't even come here anymore (eight if you count the award that was about me). You guys can't get me out of your heads. <3
I know I can't <3

Samus Aran

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on November 19, 2010, 12:32:35 AM
tell me about it man whenever i get within half a mile of sears i get the uncontrollable urge to suck some dicks

you are overqualified

YPrrrr

Quote from: Slim on November 19, 2010, 11:59:13 PM
You do realize these are from about 6 months ago, yes? n_u
Quote from: Hitoshi-san on November 20, 2010, 03:47:40 AM
you are overqualified
I lol'd

Walter

I am awesome thank  you for compliments also whoever said my video was boring fuckyou

Samus Aran

you're cool zyphet you just take too long to say what you're going to say :'(

Walter

Quote from: wziard on November 11, 2010, 11:29:03 PM
thank you friends, for your kind accolades

who is the man in white shirt and multiple hats midway through who is the closest match to my hair and voice I've ever encountered

I am this man.

Quote from: Hitoshi-san on November 20, 2010, 02:37:56 PM
you're cool zyphet you just take too long to say what you're going to say :'(

Yes but when I say what Im gonna say it is perfect so its ok.

Slim

Quote from: YPR on November 20, 2010, 07:03:42 AM
You do realize these are from about 6 months ago, yes? n_u

Still, I've made about 100 posts in total this entire year.

btw it's pronounced woostah, you retards (the 'oo' sounding like it does in 'good' or 'foot').
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Nyerp

Quote from: Slim on November 20, 2010, 04:59:32 PM
Still, I've made about 100 posts in total this entire year.

btw it's pronounced woostah, you retards (the 'oo' sounding like it does in 'good' or 'foot').

we've established this, you can get the fuck out now

Slim

Nyerp

Classic

Nyerp, you look a lot different than I remember. 5thgrade;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Go Up