April 18, 2024, 05:44:50 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

*****Art Contest Thread****** - This month: Robots! Yay!

Started by rdl, November 10, 2010, 08:14:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

(stars make everything more exciting)

Well guys, it's been 4 days in the making, and I'm proud I was able to pull everything together and make this thread right on time. I'd like to thank Cookie for the moral support he gave me through saying that he would draw a Robot.

So basically, we all draw pictures every month and the winner wins luts, i guess, if the admins are cool with that. it boosts activity, if enough people do it, so i dont see why not.

Rules:
1. MS Paint only (If you have a Mac, you can use anything that isn't GIMP or Photoshop. Basically, brush and pencil tools only, eraser is cool too).
2. The central focus has to the be the subject. You can't draw a beautiful forest and then throw a robot in the corner. Unless it looks really artsy and cool, then that's alright.
3. Don't try to be an ass and do something stupid because you think you're funny. Since I'm running this contest, chances are that won't happen anyway, but it deserves mentioning.

Judges will be the first two people to post. Judges can submit entries too.

alright get kraken (is that a pun?)

oh and in case you didnt see it:
our topic is
[move]RoBoTs[/move]

rdl

ikanaide

Andria

rdl

Classic

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

i didn't read the rules lol

Paint is lame anyway. I QUIT.  akudood;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Phyllis on November 11, 2010, 10:50:12 PM
i didn't read the rules lol

Paint is lame anyway. I QUIT.  akudood;
no it's allowed i was just making a joke. all ms paint has calligraphy tool
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

rdl

rdl

rdl

Go Up