Shove that goddamned PB&J sandwich up your ass, real men eat Montecristo

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, October 29, 2010, 12:38:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

October 29, 2010, 12:38:48 PM Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 12:42:30 PM by My New Display Name Is NotSid
[spoiler][/spoiler]

A sandwich of biblical propertions. Made of swiss cheese, Turkey, and Ham.

I FORGOT THE BEST PART. IT'S DIPPED IN BATTER, THEN IT'S FRIED.

Legend has it that God made this sandwich, and the dump he took afterwords became man.

Ate this delicious work of art at this place called "Sugarbeet's deli"

Also, don't ask to switch chips for homefries, the chef will be an ass about it.

He'll do it, but He'll just be like "HOMEFRIES? WHAT KIND OF MADMAN ORDERS HOMEFRIES WITH A MONTECRISTO?"

I do, asshole.

Classic

ikanaide

Quote from: My New Display Name Is NotSid on October 29, 2010, 12:38:48 PM
Also, don't ask to switch chips for homefries, the chef will be an ass about it.

He'll do it, but He'll just be like "HOMEFRIES? WHAT KIND OF MADMAN ORDERS HOMEFRIES WITH A MONTECRISTO?"

Sounds like my father uncle giggle;

Edit- How did I get them muddled?!  :(
My uncle is owner of a food place in UK, everytime somebody ask for different he says like that and does Reluctantly.  n_u

FAMY2

Those are sooo good. The first time I seen one I thought WTF?  Especially the preserves you dip it in.  n_n

Daddy

I HAD O[I][/I]NE AT WORK AND POSTED ABOUT IT AND PEOPLE HERE MOCKED ME

It basically tastes like a grilled ham and cheese using french toast instead of bread.

C.Mongler

ME##

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

just a heads up i have yet to successfully make this sandwich on my own but i think with the expertise of Lawlz and Silvertone I may pull it off

ME##

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 15, 2014, 02:23:41 PM
just a heads up i have yet to successfully make this sandwich on my own but i think with the expertise of Lawlz and Silvertone I may pull it off
yes!!

ncba93ivyase

if you buy the ingredients i could make these

tfw silvertone will only ever experience this with soy ham

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up