September 25, 2024, 12:28:47 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Out of ALL of the Disney movies

Started by Veal, October 28, 2010, 09:06:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

?????

Die for Dethklok

Nyerp

Veal

don't let's

The Rescuers Down Under was the first movie I thought of. Although I'm sure there's others but I can't think of any and I probably don't know which are disney and which aren't from the stuff I've seen.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

The one with the cartoon animals that sing to each other.

Quote from: Live on October 28, 2010, 09:11:32 PM
The Rescuers Down Under was the first movie I thought of but I'm sure there's others and but I can't think of any and I probably don't know which are disney and which aren't from the stuff I've seen.

That was the one where the artist stuck that frame with the topless chick in, right?

don't let's

I think it was or there was something like that in there at the very least

Socks

i'd have to say snow white and the seven dwarfs. snow white seemed so pleasant and charming, and the evil witch/queen lady was a scary bitch.

YPrrrr

Errr... Probably The Great Mouse Detective, The Jungle Book, The Sword In The Stone, or Pinnochio. Fantasia might be up there too

Depends on my mood

?????

Quote from: YPR on October 28, 2010, 09:24:31 PM
Errr... Probably The Great Mouse Detective, The Jungle Book, The Sword In The Stone, or Pinnochio. Fantasia might be up there too

Depends on my mood
Choose one
Die for Dethklok

Veal

YPrrrr

Quote from: TheSequel on October 28, 2010, 09:26:37 PM
Choose fuck
Currently The Sword In The Stone I suppose... I watched it so much as a kid but I haven't seen it in quite some time

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fandango on October 28, 2010, 09:12:24 PM
That was the fuck where the artist stuck that frame with the topless chick in, right?

No, that was the first Rescuers...which happens to be fuck of my favorite Disney films. I thought Down Under was a step...down.

My favorite, though, is Peter Pan. Second favorite would probably be Lion King or maybe Snow White.

Oh and Bambi is a major runner-up too.

Veal

Quote from: YPR on October 28, 2010, 09:32:43 PM
Currently The Sword In The Stone I suppose... I watched it so much as a kid but I haven't seen it in quite some time

Always remember to pull out

YPrrrr

I always kind of found Bambi to be a bit boring for some reason

Go Up