September 24, 2024, 02:34:02 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Engineering Major

Started by Hiro, October 28, 2010, 07:04:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

FFFFFFF

Keep at it
4 (57.1%)
Not worth it
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

Hiro

I fear that it might become too much work and I'll want to kill myself
My backup option would be Electronic Media and Film

What do I do, Boyah? smithicide;

burzumfan420

film cos its useless and u will regret all the money u spent on a useless degree

rdl

keep at it hiro i know you can do it

Hiro

I guess if I'm going to college, I might as well get the most job opportunities as possible out of it right?
Engineering is good, but I just don't know that I can handle all the work. We'll have to see I guess.
Anyone have any better suggestions for a major?

ME##

become a cpa if all you care about is a job

burzumfan420

business major is an everything major

??????

Quote from: burzumfan420 on October 28, 2010, 07:13:07 PM
business major is an everything major
business is so fucking boring though
i felt like killing myself with a basic accounting class

Hiro

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on October 28, 2010, 07:12:44 PM
become a cpa if all you care about is a job
I just want a job that pays well that I also have an interest and mild talent in
Engineering fits those, but it's also a metric fuckton of work.

burzumfan420

agreed . thats why i am gonig 2 drop out of college and start my own business  and use some dum ass accounting computer program and account how much money i saved form not finishing college.

Socks

you cannot even properly conceive of an idea, let alone construct something of practical use.

Travis

Quote from: Socks on October 28, 2010, 07:21:35 PM
you cannot even properly conceive of an idea, let alone construct something of practical use.
lol

?????

Quote from: Socks on October 28, 2010, 07:21:35 PM
This makes me feel like changing my vote to no
Die for Dethklok

Hiro

Socks, I actually come up with fairly creative ideas on a regular basis; it's one of my strong points really.

I really want to be an architect or a logo designer. Maybe I should find a different school?

burzumfan420

why did u goto engineering for logo design

Cookie

I'm sorta in the same situation as you, except I've been going to community college for the past year and a half and am trying to transfer next semester. I want to do a film/photography major, but that seems like such a worthless major even though I love doing both. So I've been thinking about taking the semester off an work for a bit to think a little more. I might recommend the same to you.

Go Up