September 23, 2024, 10:19:39 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so i'm going to kentucky

Started by Zach, October 26, 2010, 09:05:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zach

The university is paying for journalism students to go to Louisville, Kentucky this week for a three-day journalism conference. It's the largest journalism shin-dig in the world, and I don't have to pay a cent as I'll be reimbursed for any costs incurred during the journey. I'm just looking forward to escape this hellhole known as Arkansas for a few days.

Anyone else got cool school trips going on?

Cookie

I get to drive 15 minutes down the street and talk to admissions.

?????

I could go to Europe over summer for a school trip. I could also maybe go on an exchange program with a German school.
Die for Dethklok

Nyerp

Wrench

Only if students are studying abroad, which I can not even come close to affording.

Zach

Quote from: Wrench on October 27, 2010, 04:10:58 AM
Only if students are studying abroad, which I can not even come close to affording.

yeah, there was a program for people interested in going to Italy to travel with the art department and take some classes at some Italian university for a month. I was considering it until I saw that it cost $4000 dollars.

Socks

no. but for chirstmas break i am going to travel overseas for a few weeks on my own initiative and for my own ambition.

YPrrrr

I think I'm going to be studying in the Czech Republic this summer

??????

Quote from: Zach on October 27, 2010, 05:53:51 AM
yeah, there was a program for people interested in going to Italy to travel with the art department and take some classes at some Italian university for a month. I was considering it until I saw that it cost $4000 dollars.
sir that's a very cheap

Socks

Quote from: YPR on October 27, 2010, 07:30:52 AM
I think I'm going to be studying in the Czech Republic this summer

other than ukraine, the czech republic truly has model women. gorgeous to look at, full of substance to explore. or maybe i have a romanticized image of old world county girls, either way, i'm marrying one of those.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on October 27, 2010, 08:52:41 AM
other than ukraine, the czech republic truly has model women. gorgeous to look at, full of substance to explore. or maybe i have a romanticized image of old world county girls, either way, i'm marrying one of those.
Yes I've heard plenty about the women and their amazing tolerance for alcohol girl;

Sounds like a good time in the heart of Europe to me

burzumfan420

Quote from: Socks on October 27, 2010, 06:42:05 AM
no. but for chirstmas break i am going to travel overseas for a few weeks on my own initiative and for my own ambition.

whrs sock going

Go Up