September 23, 2024, 12:21:55 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

why do I always do this

Started by applesauce, October 16, 2010, 12:37:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

:(

So there is this woman who I dated for a bit over three years, until she dumped me this past valentine's day. After two months apart we get back together, only for her to dump me again in august. We started talking again last week and things were beautiful and wonderful and natural, until last night she decides she wants to cut it off again to rid herself of lingering doubts.

I don't understand what I see in this woman and why all others are so uninteresting in comparison. I don't understand why I keep going through this, and keep taking her back the way I do, and why she must resist what comes so naturally.

famy

lol

at least she isn't abusive ;0)

or is she idk

Travis

lol you got dumped on valentine's day? what a worthless bitch!!

burzumfan420

applesauce

This just happened again.

:(

I'm an idiot.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

snoorkel

people move on. she was nice though

Zach

famy

Swift

It's hard getting over someone, especially if you thought of them as as "the one" for quite some time.
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

ikanaide

Quote from: Swift on October 26, 2010, 03:22:01 PM
It's hard getting over someone, especially if you thought of them as as "the fuck" for quite some time.

haha  giggle;

Commander Fuckass

Also I've noticed when I'm interested in a lady, I stall for awhile when getting her number (i probably wait a week to get it) because I have this negative mindest that she has a mate already  doodhuh;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up