September 23, 2024, 04:23:06 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i just got rid of hiccups manually

Started by C.Mongler, October 25, 2010, 05:38:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

I got some fucking hiccups. They were annoying. So I just sat there and focused all my energy on not having any more hiccups. ALL. OF. MY. ENERGY. and now they are gone. What have you done with your pathetic life today?

ikanaide

Quote from: C Mongler on October 25, 2010, 05:38:48 AM
I got some fucking hiccups. They were annoying. So I just sat there and focused all my energy on not having any more hiccups. ALL. OF. MY. ENERGY. and now they are gone. What have you done with your pathetic life today?

AMAZING  Q('_' Q)

Socks

Nyerp

i'm so badass that i didn't even GET hiccups

pussy

burzumfan420

Samus Aran

i couldn't sleep last night, ended up finally falling asleep at like 7 in the morning, and then woke up like...a little over an hour ago.

so i've done very little.

ikanaide

Quote from: Asuka on October 25, 2010, 01:16:33 PM
i couldn't sleep last night, ended up finally falling asleep at like 7 in the morning, and then woke up like...a little over an hour ago.

so i've done very little.

Why can't you get sleep?

Samus Aran

Quote from: IKANAIDE on October 25, 2010, 04:05:06 PM
Why can't you get sleep?

i have no idea. i'm not sick and i didn't have a lot on my mind or anything. i just for some reason couldn't sleep. like i had leftover energy to spend even though i was tired as hell.

ikanaide

Quote from: Asuka on October 25, 2010, 04:07:08 PM
i have no idea. i'm not sick and i didn't have a lot on my mind or anything. i just for some reason couldn't sleep. like i had leftover energy to spend even though i was tired as hell.

Weird...   huhdoodame;

don't let's

strongbad

Today was the best day ever.
I woke up, forgot that I had to take an online physics quiz right before I was about to leave, so I took it without doing the reading and got 100%. Then in Math, I got my exam back and I got a B (much better than my previous exam score), went to econ, got that exam back, got a B, went to physics, got that exam back, got an A.

I am so smart giggle;

C.Mongler

burzumfan420

me003

fuck you guys and my procrastination giving me 0% out of 100 on essay that I turned in too late and didnt recieve credit.  saddood;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

C.Mongler

Quote from: Methree on October 25, 2010, 05:32:28 PM
fuck you guys and my procrastination giving me 0% out of 100 on essay that I turned in too late and didnt recieve credit.  saddood;

lol wut a dumbass

Go Up