September 22, 2024, 08:29:59 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Boyay Movie Night Discussion

Started by Samus Aran, October 23, 2010, 06:49:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which night would work best for you?

Friday
5 (50%)
Saturday
2 (20%)
Sunday
2 (20%)
Not interested/I don't like the idea
0 (0%)
Other (please post, though I doubt most people have time to watch a movie during the week)
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

Samus Aran

So, if we are going to do this, first of all, I have to know how many people are actually interested. How many of you would actually bother to watch a movie with other Boyagers?

Secondly, how many of you could volunteer to stream? Nobody with shitty internet plz.

Thirdly, anyone got an idea of where we should stream? I only know of Livestream and I guess they have those ads which are kinda annoying.

Fourthly, how should we go about picking movies? We could do nomination thread first, then poll thread to choose out of the nominees, or something similar to that.

Discuss.

wawi

I thought about this before but I didn't know if people would actually be interested.
I'd be willing to stream. I've already done it for other websites. I also get no ads either. If you'd guys would let me know beforehand I could get the movies.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on October 23, 2010, 06:51:07 PM
I thought about this before but I didn't know if people would actually be interested.

Yeah, a lot of people have brought up the idea at some point or another. Me, Hensa, Hiro, JMV (I think). We've just never actually done it. So the interest is there for at least some of us.

Nyerp

wawi

Quote from: Asuka on October 23, 2010, 06:53:44 PM
Yeah, a lot of people have brought up the idea at some point or another. Me, Hensa, Hiro, JMV (I think). We've just never actually done it. So the interest is there for at least some of us.

Well I'd be willing if you gave me a time and a movie list

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on October 23, 2010, 06:55:34 PM

well, i'll let you know once we actually all decide what to watch lol

and guys, even if you can't answer any of the questions, please post here if you're at least interested in watching, if nothing else, because we're not going to do this if only a couple people care

Hiro

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on October 23, 2010, 06:55:34 PM
I think we would have a thread nominating and then a poll for which movie to watch each time

Nyerp

burzumfan420

Samus Aran

while we're at it, let's get a head start on something

nominate some films that you think people should see

Nyerp

Andria

I will volunteer my time to watch movies with you guys  giggle;

ME##

rdl

C.Mongler

i"D WATCH IF I WUZ FREE