September 23, 2024, 08:33:17 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

If you could switch lives with 1 boyager for a day

Started by Commander Fuckass, October 23, 2010, 09:40:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: XLR on October 23, 2010, 11:43:36 AM
kefka

cause he's such a huge faggot

[spoiler]probably somebody who's gay. especially someone who isn't confident about their gayness (so not tyler). i wonder how that would affect your thinking, and what kind of things you'd always have to watch out for. i dunno i just think it'd be interesting.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]you're always thinking of if something makes you sound gay and you try to convince yourself that you aren't[/spoiler]

C.Mongler

Quote from: Strongbob on October 23, 2010, 10:25:53 AM
C Mongler or Snorkel they are cool guys

lol why i'm so boring, i hope you like popcorn and fallout

Classic

ME##

rdl

Quote from: Classique on October 23, 2010, 12:45:51 PM
Why wouldn't he want to be me? :'(
yeah you're too secure in your sexuality. i wouldn't be able to dissect your psyche as easily akudood;

Classic

So you're implying I'm a giant walking stereotype void of insecurity and lack a complex mind with thoughts and emotions one cannot portray over the internet. :'(

rdl

Quote from: Classique on October 23, 2010, 12:53:15 PM
So you're implying I'm a giant walking stereotype void of insecurity and lack a complex mind with thoughts and emotions fuck cannot portray over the internet. :'(
kind of yeah, except youre not really stereotypical.

??????

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Samus Aran

we seem to be going with "if you could switch lives/bodies with 1 boyager" rather than just lives, right?

in that case, hensa, for awful, dirty reasons n_u

but if it's just lives, then...idk, probably sam, or ypr.

Zach

Go Up