April 27, 2024, 02:06:25 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you want to complete college

Started by snoorkel, October 21, 2010, 11:32:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Or do you otherwise think you'll finish 4+ years

yes
21 (67.7%)
no
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Travis on November 05, 2010, 11:04:08 AM
a majority of people do. if someone chooses not to, socially they're branded as an idiot
Clucky is already branded girl;

ME##

??????

Quote from: YPR on November 05, 2010, 11:16:14 AM
Clucky is already branded girl;
my favorites are sociopathic and nurturing
d'ohohohoho

?????

So... you're basically letting other people force you into things?
Die for Dethklok

??????

Quote from: TheSequel on November 05, 2010, 08:15:15 PM
who r u tlkin' 2~

hobbit

Quote from: TheSequel on November 05, 2010, 08:15:15 PM
basically. i have no sense of direction anyway so why not? i guess.

AegisReflector

Beer. Girls. Pranks.

I'll probably never make it.

bluaki

I'm fairly sure college is a little important to my life as a whole, considering my interest in engineering. The real question is whether I'll do something like grad school, but I'll wait until having some idea what college is like before deciding that.

Nyerp

QuoteError: You have a hold on your record. The hold on your record must be removed before this transaction can be processed.

I might not even finish the year!!! ^________________________^

just1more

Yes, very much so. I'm going to complete my associate's degree in business administration in may, and then transfer to a 4-year school to get a bachelor's degree in marketing. I might go on for a master's degree. If I can find a job that will help finance my way through a master's degree, then I'll definitely do that, too.

Zach

Quote from: Panty on November 11, 2010, 09:56:19 AM
I might not even finish the year!!! ^________________________^

i signed away my soul saying i'd pay tuition by the 10th of december so they would let me drop a class this late in the semester. and now i probably have a $500 hold being placed on my account to complicate the matter. i might be fucked.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Zach on November 17, 2010, 12:44:25 AM
i signed away my soul saying i'd pay tuition by the 10th of december so they would let me drop a class this late in the semester. and now i probably have a $500 hold being placed on my account to complicate the matter. i might be fucked.

Take out a loan.

just1more

Quote from: yoseph on November 11, 2010, 03:02:57 PM
Yes, very much so. I'm going to complete my associate's degree in business administration in may, and then transfer to a 4-year school to get a bachelor's degree in marketing. I might go on for a master's degree. If I can find a job that will help finance my way through a master's degree, then I'll definitely do that, too.

Actually, now I'm considering maybe joining the Marines after community college and then going and getting my bachelor's degree.

Classic

Well, you're cocky enough to be in the forces. 5thgrade;

ME##

Quote from: Classique on November 18, 2010, 12:27:24 PM
Well, you're cocky enough to be in the forces. 5thgrade;

the marines would murder him.  he'd probably be best as a member of the coast guard.

Go Up