September 20, 2024, 02:48:56 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lalala

Started by Sam, October 19, 2010, 11:14:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

October 19, 2010, 11:14:20 AM Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 12:19:03 PM by Sam
There's a screencap I took last night out of anger. There's a bit of a story behind it, but the tldr; is I tried writing out a response to this dude and he wouldn't listen, and continually deleted my comment without a second thought. He then blocked me and told me I was a creep for commenting on his stuff, to get a life, and (this fuck's a quote) "Haha, well FUCK YOU, i'm blocking you weird ass mother fucker. " Needless to say, I was pissed.

Also luckily, he didn't block me before I took a screencap of the post and of his info page. Phone number included.

I posted this image on a small board, someone reposted it on /b/, now it's on the front page of Reddit with over 120,000 image views in less than 10 hours. Over 1500 comments. 5000+ upvotes.

I feel like I've done a good deed. Discuss.

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

C.Mongler

ME##

Gays are trying to steal purple too?  I'm sorry but somebody has to stop them.  I agree with these people.  akudood;

Andria

Hey I saw that on reddit earlier and it pissed me off  akudood;

It is just disgusting. There is nothing more I can say about it. It is just disgusting.

Hiro

Oh I saw this on reddit
I thought it might have been fake or something, but I guess not. Weird.
So you actually know these people then?

applesauce

You must know a lot of hickish people. I haven't heard the "choice to be gay" argument since like 5th grade...

"gays are just like straight people"

"EXCEPT THEY'RE GAY AS FUCK"

C.Mongler

i remember when i chose to be straight. it was the best day of my life  giggle;

Cookie

I don't this is worth alerting the internet for. There are tons of people who think like this.

ME##

Quote from: C Mongler on October 19, 2010, 11:29:25 AM
i remember when i chose to be straight. it was the best day of my life  giggle;

i even took a picture of my face when i decided that being straight was the best option.   n_n

crystalpepsi

Sam

Quote from: Hïro on October 19, 2010, 11:26:00 AM
Oh I saw this on reddit
I thought it might have been fake or something, but I guess not. Weird.
So you actually know these people then?

No, we have a mutual friend. I spent a long time writing out a response in order to make him MAYBE feel more sympathetic towards the other side of the argument. He deleted it in seconds. and blocked me and stuff.

Quote from: Cookie on October 19, 2010, 11:29:45 AM
I don't this is worth alerting the internet for. There are tons of people who think like this.

I agree. I posted this on a small site to provoke discussion because I didn't think it was THAT rare. I mean, I was shocked, but I noticed the "17 people like this". And I wanted to know how many people feel that way. But apparently a lot of people were shocked because it ended up where it is right now.

Not to say that I was okay with what was posted. I'm still disgusted.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Nyerp

omg i saw it on reddit because all i do all day is look at things on reddit because i chose to be a huge cocksucking tool!!!!

crystalpepsi

Quote from: Nyerp on October 19, 2010, 12:04:11 PM
omg i saw it on reddit because all i do all day is look at things on reddit because i chose to be a huge cocksucking tool!!!!
I bet Nyerp submits a lot of links to reddit but he has no karma lol.

wawi

ME##

Go Up