September 24, 2024, 12:20:12 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Post da results

Started by Daddy, October 17, 2010, 07:28:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

ruin the boyah awards by posting results first

y
17 (51.5%)
n
16 (48.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Go Down

YPrrrr

But we'll never have videos now :'(

C.Mongler

its about the presentation, not the actual awards I JSUT LIKE LOOKING AT BOYAGERS

Veal

October 18, 2010, 12:26:32 PM #47 Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 12:31:06 PM by Veal
I could have made a video reading off every single winner by now with various camera angles, background music, and fancy transitions, and I don't even care about these stupid awards. Who the fuck hasn't done theirs yet?

Hiro

Quote from: Veal on October 18, 2010, 12:26:32 PM
I could have made a video reading off every single winner by now with various camera angles, background music, and fancy transitions, and I don't even care about these stupid awards. Who the fuck hasn't done theirs yet?
everyone has done theirs, which makes this extra retarded.

Veal

Bloody hell, why are people using rapidshare then?

Daddy

everyone did theirs but rapidshare deleted like 3 of them

Geno

Quote from: Khadafi on October 18, 2010, 02:21:38 PM
everyone did theirs but rapidshare deleted like 3 of them
I say just fuck the ones who uploaded them to rapidshare. They're retarded for using rapidshare anyways.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

applesauce

You guys, don't do it. I would be sad, probably.

burzumfan420

i voted no just 2 make it close

?????

Die for Dethklok

Nyerp

?????

Quote from: Nyerp on October 18, 2010, 07:28:35 AM
basically we will have waited half a year for someone to make a list

This has gone on for way too long then.

OH GOD THIS IS SO INTENSE WAT WILL JIMMY DOSE?
Die for Dethklok

Hiro

Almost nobody will watch the video if we post the results now, and all of that work and waiting will have been for nothing.

?????

Quote from: Hïro on October 18, 2010, 09:25:25 PM
Almost nobody will watch the video if we post the results now, and all of that work and waiting will have been for nothing.
What work? The videos probably suck anyway. And if people want to watch the videos they'll watch them.
Die for Dethklok

Hiro

Quote from: TheSequel on October 18, 2010, 09:26:23 PM
What work? The videos probably suck anyway. And if people want to watch the videos they'll watch them.
The picking people to do the videos, portioning them out, filming them, waiting for everyone, uploading them, compiling them.
And nobody will want to watch them.

Go Up