October 20, 2024, 12:44:08 PM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Holy shit it is hot in my room

Started by The artist formally known, June 03, 2007, 04:47:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

85 degrees in my room  psyduck;

I went to Block buster and all of their good movies I've already seen or they were out of.

So I rented this comedian's stand up, he's really really fat  caterpie;

V

It went from you commenting on the heat in your room, to you buying a video. lulz.

Well, I will do the same. It is exceptionally cool in my room. We have the air on, but it's not freezing. And I am leaving to go watch V for Vendetta with my niece soon downstairs. She has never seen it, and I said I would watch it with her. I'm going to order a pizza for us.

SBKT

Rent some Whoopi Goldberg Standfup. She's really fucking crazy on these cassettes I got. Same with eddie Murphy.

Quote from: V on June 03, 2007, 04:49:29 PM
It went from you commenting on the heat in your room, to you buying a video. lulz.

Well, I will do the same. It is exceptionally cool in my room. We have the air on, but it's not freezing. And I am leaving to go watch V for Vendetta with my niece soon downstairs. She has never seen it, and I said I would watch it with her. I'm going to order a pizza for us.

I haven't seen it either, I'll rent it next time I suppose.

Houdini

Check out Bill Hicks. And while you're at it, see if you can find some Andy Kaufman too.

Quote from: Houdini on June 03, 2007, 04:52:39 PM
Check out Bill Hicks. And while you're at it, see if you can find some Andy Kaufman too.
I saw the Bill Hicks dvd but I already have it on my queue on Blockbuster.com,

I wanted to see some Bill Cosby stand ups as well, he's pretty funny  caterpie;

V

Quote from: Reaper on June 03, 2007, 04:55:23 PM
I saw the Bill Hicks dvd but I already have it on my queue on Blockbuster.com,

I wanted to see some Bill Cosby stand ups as well, he's pretty funny  caterpie;

Richard Pryor is hilarious too. I think his best was Sunset boulevard. Check it out.

Quote from: V on June 03, 2007, 04:56:05 PM
Richard Pryor is hilarious too. I think his best was Sunset boulevard. Check it out.
He's hilarious.

I also saw some anime dvds, which usually I don't like but Ninja Scroll and all of the movies from the creator of Princess Monoke are all awesome, but all of the movies I either saw, never heard of, or were rented out.

I also wanted to get X, which I had a hard time finding a torrent of a while ago.

Quote from: steal on June 03, 2007, 04:59:04 PM
Check out Bill Hicks.
Lol Tool.

78 in my room right now. y;
Fuck you,  psyduck;

I wish I had a one story home, out in the country but still close to my friends  emo;

I have a two story home, in a neighborhood, thats surrounded by three million dollar mansions and the country. It's like at least six miles from any of my friends, my old house was like 1/2 a mile from my friends and we had trees to shade the house from the heat

gonk;

superclucky

Quote from: Reaper on June 03, 2007, 05:01:56 PM
Quote from: steal on June 03, 2007, 04:59:04 PM
Check out Bill Hicks.
Lol Tool.

78 in my room right now. y;
Fuck you,  psyduck;

I wish I had a one story home, out in the country but still close to my friends  emo;

I have a two story home, in a neighborhood, thats surrounded by three million dollar mansions and the country. It's like at least six miles from any of my friends, my old house was like 1/2 a mile from my friends and we had trees to shade the house from the heat

gonk;
I'm moving near my mall, BUT SADLY I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE.  emo;
kewns are smelly

Go Up