June 05, 2024, 03:08:27 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Help me name my videogame site

Started by strongbad, September 06, 2010, 08:25:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wawi

wawi

Quote from: Strongbob on September 12, 2010, 10:37:46 PM
I like it hocuspocus;

I guess it's fine. You should change "Your last resort for anything gaming related." though. I'm not sure if that was just something quick though

strongbad

Quote from: CAPTAIN AMERICA on September 12, 2010, 10:41:02 PM
I guess it's fine. You should change "Your last resort for anything gaming related." though. I'm not sure if that was just something quick though

Yeah I just threw it there. I'm going to make the site pretty tomorrow.

Samus Aran

i'm assuming eventually you'll want to be making css changes so it doesn't look like usual wordpress blog?

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on September 13, 2010, 02:00:27 AM
i'm assuming eventually you'll want to be making css changes so it doesn't look like usual wordpress blog?

Yeah, hopefully I can get somebody who knows what they're doing to get that going, since all the free themes are shit.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Strongbob on September 13, 2010, 02:17:15 AM
Yeah, hopefully I can get somebody who knows what they're doing to get that going, since all the free themes are shit.

well, not just that...i think it should be arranged in a way where it doesn't even initially look like a blog, if you get what i mean

like it should actually look like a site unless one just happens to notice that it's actually a blog

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on September 13, 2010, 02:50:41 AM
well, not just that...i think it should be arranged in a way where it doesn't even initially look like a blog, if you get what i mean

like it should actually look like a site unless one just happens to notice that it's actually a blog

I want a blog like layout though, with all of our posts on the front page, but yeah I know what you mean about generic wordpress blogs.
What did you have in mind?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Strongbob on September 13, 2010, 03:05:42 AM
I want a blog like layout though, with all of our posts on the front page, but yeah I know what you mean about generic wordpress blogs.
What did you have in mind?

i have no clue lol

C.Mongler

i'll write for you because i hate the site i currently write for and boyah won't give me the homepage to use at my disposal  giggle;

strongbad

Quote from: C Mongler on September 13, 2010, 05:05:33 AM
i'll write for you because i hate the site i currently write for and boyah won't give me the homepage to use at my disposal  giggle;

Okay I'll send you the pm I sent everybody else giggle;

Commander Fuckass

I have a review for "Lost In Nightmares" the DLC for RE5 if you want it for your site  giggle;
[spoiler]Also the name of the site is horrible  akudood;[/spoiler]

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

The name is fine. It could have been better, but it's really not bad at all.

But like I said, Snorkel should design the site  akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hïro on September 13, 2010, 12:59:35 PM
But like I said, Snorkel should design the site  akudood;

that's actually a pretty good idea, but i don't know, i feel like the type of colors, textures, and styles in general that snorkel prefers don't quite fit a video game site...especially one named prosquid...i feel like prosquid should be more vibrant.

C.Mongler

Go Up