September 24, 2024, 08:24:46 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Anybody going to any concerts?

Started by mariofreak55, June 03, 2007, 01:55:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mariofreak55

I'm going to the Honda Civic Tour on June 30th, it's a bit north in Concord.

Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, and The Academy Is... are all bands that I'm obsessed with, and then there's +44 (they're okay) and Paul Wall (ew) going to be there too. The concert is going to be awsuumm.

You guys going to any soon?

Placebo Headwound

Muse in Madison Square Garden on August 6th.

THREAD HAS BEEN WON.

mariofreak55

Lozal

Awesome, Milad. Sounds like fun. I've only been to MCR's The Black Parade Tour, and that's the only place that I'll be at for a while...
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Houdini

June 03, 2007, 04:29:39 PM #4 Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 04:38:46 PM by Houdini
So far I have tickets to Les Claypool, Rush, and Austin City Limits. They're all going to be fucking sweet.

I've seen Primus once, but I've never seen Claypool solo so I'm looking forward to that. I haven't seen Rush before so obviously I'm pretty excited. The lineup for ACL this year is awesome, I'm especially looking forward to seeing Queens of the Stone Age, the White Stripes, and Muse.

Andrew1911

Rush

The Police

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN WON BY ME

UnagiPower

Houdini

Andrew1911

Houdini

Houdini

Quote from: steal on June 03, 2007, 03:27:20 PM
I'm going to Ozzfest on July 19th which is gonna be Lamb of God, Ozzy, 3 Inches of Blood, Daath and a bunch of shitty bands I've never heard, but it's free so I don't care. In August I might go to the Sounds of the Underground tour to see GWAR, Amon Amarth, Shadows Fall, and Suicidal Tendencies. So yeah, it's a gonna be a pretty good summer for concerts. I really want to see Symphony X and Sanctity too, but that concert is on the same day as Ozzfest. emo;
Ozzfest kinda sucks this year. The only band I like that's playing on it is Static X.

6M69I69B9

I never been to one and never am...
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Houdini

Quote from: steal on June 03, 2007, 05:11:37 PM
Quote from: Houdini on June 03, 2007, 05:05:14 PM
Quote from: steal on June 03, 2007, 03:27:20 PM
I'm going to Ozzfest on July 19th which is gonna be Lamb of God, Ozzy, 3 Inches of Blood, Daath and a bunch of shitty bands I've never heard, but it's free so I don't care. In August I might go to the Sounds of the Underground tour to see GWAR, Amon Amarth, Shadows Fall, and Suicidal Tendencies. So yeah, it's a gonna be a pretty good summer for concerts. I really want to see Symphony X and Sanctity too, but that concert is on the same day as Ozzfest. emo;
Ozzfest kinda sucks this year. The only band I like that's playing on it is Static X.
IT'S FREE.
IT'S TWO HOURS AWAY FROM ME.

Free concerts rule, though. I saw Mastodon for free a couple months ago.

Houdini

Quote from: steal on June 03, 2007, 05:29:42 PM
Quote from: Houdini on June 03, 2007, 05:18:05 PM
Free concerts rule, though. I saw Mastodon for free a couple months ago.
Mastodon for free? That's fucking awesome. thumbup;
It was less than ten minutes away from my house, too. It was intense. I pushed and shoved my way throught the mosh pit to get in the very front.

CruelPleasure

Going to Dying Fetus in two weeks, I might go to the Deftones.

Go Up