May 08, 2024, 08:40:39 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Anybody going to any concerts?

Started by mariofreak55, June 03, 2007, 01:55:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: acisthebest on June 03, 2007, 07:17:49 PM
Going to Dying Fetus in two weeks, I might go to the Deftones.
I almost saw Dying Fetus once. They were playing with Cannibal Corpse, but at the last minute I decided not to go. I have seen the Deftones, though, and they were really good.

LCK

I'd love to go to Ozzfest this year, but it's not coming to Minnesota. The closest it'll be is somewhere in Wisconsin, and I have no way of getting there. emo;

To make up for it, though, I plan to go to the Family Values Tour in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Trivium(Yay), Hellyeah(Yay), Korn(Meh), Evanescence(meh), Atreyu(never actually listened to them), Flyleaf(Coo'), Neurosonic(never heard of them), Droid(never heard of them).

So, basically, I really just want to go to see Trivium and Hellyeah. Possibly Flyleaf and some Korn.

Placebo Headwound

Houdini

Quote from: LCK on June 03, 2007, 09:11:41 PM
I'd love to go to Ozzfest this year, but it's not coming to Minnesota. The closest it'll be is somewhere in Wisconsin, and I have no way of getting there. emo;

To make up for it, though, I plan to go to the Family Values Tour in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Trivium(Yay), Hellyeah(Yay), Korn(Meh), Evanescence(meh), Atreyu(never actually listened to them), Flyleaf(Coo'), Neurosonic(never heard of them), Droid(never heard of them).

So, basically, I really just want to go to see Trivium and Hellyeah. Possibly Flyleaf and some Korn.
I went to family values last year. It was pretty sweet, I came kinda late but I still got to see Deftones and Korn. This year I'm not sure. I might go just for Korn, byt I might skip it.

mariofreak55

Houdini

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Houdini on June 03, 2007, 08:35:57 PM
Quote from: acisthebest on June 03, 2007, 07:17:49 PM
Going to Dying Fetus in two weeks, I might go to the Deftones.
I almost saw Dying Fetus once. They were playing with Cannibal Corpse, but at the last minute I decided not to go. I have seen the Deftones, though, and they were really good.
Nice, I haven't heard much of them so it will be a sweet show from what I have heard from them.

Go Up