April 19, 2024, 08:02:46 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

my sisters are obsessed with Justin Bieber

Started by Samus Aran, August 13, 2010, 11:35:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Lain on August 24, 2010, 01:00:36 PM
i just imagined a smaller metalhead version of you and i lol'd

I must say, that image is rather funny.
Quote from: Nyerp on August 24, 2010, 01:02:16 PM
you've seen the fabled me####????????
O_0

Placebo Headwound

My sister listens to whatever crap is on the radio and some really boring and repetitive club music.

My brother is a generic "rocker/metalhead" type that you see in high schools. n_n

Aracde

My brother is only 5 years old, so he's not really into that kind of stuff.  He mostly likes symphonies, orchestral compositions, and silly songs he hears on TV.

Hensa

Quote from: Lain on August 13, 2010, 11:35:12 AM
Add that on top of the fact that, just like other teenage girls, they're currently overplaying the fuck out of songs like "California Girls" (playing right now out there) and such.

:(

Samus Aran

burzumfan420

my little brother listens to the beach boys, black sabbath and dfa79.  my other brothers listen to christian rap. But No Obessive Just Bieber Fans Here

Samus Aran

your younger brother kicks ass

of course, one of my sisters isn't just into the overplayed stuff going on right now, she also likes a lot of music i've given her, especially Oasis...which pleases me

Hensa

ME##

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: H3n$a on August 27, 2010, 01:53:40 PM
Bieber fans are called "Beliebers"  doodhuh;

wow

as if the term "Bieber fever" wasn't enough

ME##

don't let's

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on August 13, 2010, 11:35:12 AM
I... just liked him, or even loved him. ...obsessive. ...have like three shirts each of him, ...listen to almost nothing but him, ...bring him up in conversation when he's not even related to the current topic, there's posters all over ... room, it's just...god damn.

Add that on top of the fact that, just like other teenage girls, ...currently overplaying the fuck out of songs like "California Girls" (playing right now out there) and such.

Anyone else ...going through this phase?  saddood;
hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up