"You could call it their OK Computer. But it’s arguably better than that."

Started by spaceman, July 21, 2010, 10:44:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

C.Mongler

I came into this thread to call bullshit on whatever album was being reviewed, but Arcade Fire is probably the only ones who I could see doing this. Fucking want this album right now.

Swift

after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

Patrick Stickles

What the fuck was it for anyway?

Swift

after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

spaceman

Quote from: Swift on July 23, 2010, 10:00:28 AM
so did this shit leak or not it's on what but it got reported  baddood;

it got reported because it's a transcode and what users are butthurt but as far as i can tell it's legit.

Swift

Quote from: fluxus on July 23, 2010, 10:12:06 AM
it got reported because it's a transcode and what users are butthurt but as far as i can tell it's legit.
snagged it anyways since everyone was saying it was real anyways. Love it so far.

C.Mongler

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Patrick Stickles

i listened to it yesterday all day at work

im impressed but i dont think its better than funeral
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up