October 18, 2024, 08:53:20 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What race or type of person do you love?

Started by Himu, June 02, 2007, 06:28:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Corporal Atlas

Generally hot people of the opposite sex.

I am the Atheist God.
*Is searching for way to be noticed*

SBKT

heltar

superclucky

Those people that dress like they don't care.

CAREFREEEEEEEEEEE  fap;
kewns are smelly

Feynman

Bushy

I like white girls gonk;

Too many black girls be actin all ghetto, no wut im sayin? lik ya nigga, i wuz at tyshana house, right, and den dis nigga popped up and said ay' fuck you niggs, so i punched dat nigga, den i broke out.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

V

Quote from: Bushybrow on June 03, 2007, 02:56:39 PM
I like white girls gonk;

Too many black girls be actin all ghetto, no wut im sayin? lik ya nigga, i wuz at tyshana house, right, and den dis nigga popped up and said ay' fuck you niggs, so i punched dat nigga, den i broke out.

*receives call from Barrack Obama*

...hhmm....ok...I understand sir.

Bushy, I regret to inform you that you are hereby stripped of your license to be black. Please turn in your gun, badge, weed, and any other negro items in your possession. Failure to comply will result in the immediate termination of your life.

Bushy

Quote from: V on June 03, 2007, 02:59:44 PM
I like white girls gonk;

*receives call from Barrack Obama*

...hhmm....ok...I understand sir.

Bushy, I regret to inform you that you are hereby stripped of your license to be black. Please turn in your gun, badge, weed, and any other negro items in your possession. Failure to comply will result in the immediate termination of your life.
Hell nah, nigga, i ovted for you you ass. fuck dat shit nigga
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

MARIOMANIAC21

I like white girls gonk;

you kinda have a point. Every black girl that I've met so far is either a jerk or crazy  psyduck;

V

Quote from: Retard on June 03, 2007, 03:06:54 PM
I like white girls gonk;

you kinda have a point. Every black girl that I've met so far is either a jerk or crazy  psyduck;

I steer away from black girls, also. I like Ricans.  wub;

MARIOMANIAC21

Quote from: V on June 03, 2007, 03:07:44 PM
I like white girls gonk;

they're practically black girls who know spanish  v;

V

Quote from: Retard on June 03, 2007, 03:08:52 PM
I like white girls gonk;

...that was a retarded statement. I will choose to forget you said that, and exit the thread.

Feynman

Quote from: V on June 03, 2007, 03:13:27 PM
...that was a retarded statement. I will choose to forget you said that, and exit the thread.

After all, he is a retard. He must be removed from the premises.

MARIOMANIAC21

Quote from: V on June 03, 2007, 03:13:27 PM
Quote from: Retard on June 03, 2007, 03:08:52 PM
I like white girls gonk;

I don't know where you live, but where I live it's the truth.

Go Up