May 30, 2024, 10:50:06 AM

1,531,629 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dexter

Started by ahshshj, June 26, 2010, 06:04:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

MOTHERFUCKER!

I HAVE BEEN MARATHONING THIS SERIES FROM SEASON 1 AT THE BEGINNING OF LAST WEEK, AND NOW IN SEASON 4, EPISODE 9 I AM RAGING SO FUCKING HARD!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT DEXTER HAS TO STOP WITH HIS BULLSHIT![spoiler] I COULD SEE THAT FAAAAAGGOT ELLIOT SMELLING RITA FROM A MILE AWAY! GOD DAMMIT! KILL OR FAMILY CHOOSE!I'M GLAD MASUKA KNOWS AND WAS DEATH GLARING ELLIOT'S BITCH FUCKING ASSSSS![/spoiler]

I WANTED TO GET SOME HOMEWORK DONE BUT NOW[spoiler] I BELIEVE THAT BITCH REPORTER SHOT DEB AND JUST FOUND OUT SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF TRINITY FUCK ME![/spoiler]

I'm hype as fuck now for season 5 though, finishing tonight omg.

Wrench

Can't wait for season 5. I still have to cram seasons 2-4 before it starts again though. Hooray netflix!

KonohaShinobi

September 08, 2010, 09:05:07 PM #34 Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 09:14:35 PM by KonohaShinobi
FINISHED! Season 5 preview watching now but about season 4:

[spoiler]FUCK YES DEXTER PUNCHED THAT PRICK ELLIOT[/spoiler]

holy shit [spoiler]RITAAAAAAAAA![/spoiler]

Watched the preview man I hated Quinn when he was introduced and I still hate him. He's  like a dumb white Doakes, and no one can be Doakes. Now S5 looks like it'll be centering more on Quinn, may be less Batista and Masuka, please no.

I am curious [spoiler]how dexter will be killing as a single father of 3[/spoiler] even with [spoiler]rita around[/spoiler] it was difficult.

Geno

I really hate kono's posts when he's excited
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Season 5 starts tonight right?
Fuck I hate the restrictions on our network, I need to go to starbucks or something if i want to torrent this shit.

Wrench

Quote from: Strongbob on September 25, 2010, 07:30:13 PM
Season 5 starts tonight right?
Fuck I hate the restrictions on our network, I need to go to starbucks or something if i want to torrent this shit.

Starts on Sunday

so fucking excited

burzumfan420

my favorite episode is when dee dee breaks dexter labortory 

strongbad

Quote from: Wrench on September 25, 2010, 11:02:52 PM
Starts on Sunday

so fucking excited

my room mate's mom is going to mail us each episode on a dvd
fuck yeah

strongbad

Just watched episode 1 of season 5 (finally) and I was near tears the entire episode. Fuck.

Wrench

Quote from: Strongbob on October 11, 2010, 04:26:00 PM
Just watched episode 1 of season 5 (finally) and I was near tears the entire episode. Fuck.

it was very sad ;-;

This season has been great so far. I'm 100% caught up.

Nyerp

this seasons gay so far i wish the uglii latino couple would die alreddy

Wrench

Quote from: Nyerp on October 11, 2010, 05:44:11 PM
this seasons gay so far i wish the uglii latino couple would die alreddy

HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE THIS SEASON

IT'S BRILLIANT

strongbad

Just watched ep 2, solid episode but not as good as ep 1, maybe it's because I'm sick and miserable right now though.

And I don't have access to ep 3 ahhh ;__________;

Go Up