April 19, 2024, 04:07:24 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you think about hard drugs?

Started by snorkel, June 14, 2010, 11:43:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

I think they're really great if you're looking for a way to waste your time and otherwise fuck up your life. Stick to hallucinogens.

sans culottes

I think that everything, from pot to coke to heroin, should at least be decriminalized to possess. Legalization would be fine for "soft" drugs like weed and shrooms, but I don't think any government should bother with legalizing "hard" drugs. It would be best for the law to ignore them altogether. If the United States wasn't so strict on drugs, nobody would be shot in Juarez to ensure that a shipment of heroin is sold.
I support BUSH

me003

I wrote out a lot, but I'd rather just keep some of it to myself, the highlights of my paragraph were;

another word on E and other drugs that make you feel powerful. I hate that feeling, it's this lustful mindset where you put your wants before everything else, and it's hard to hold back.And everytime I get that mania feeling, when I crash I always think about how fucking egotistical i was acting and I hate it. I can't stand being around people on E sometimes. Their over friendliness gets on my nerves.

Quote from: Khadafi on June 19, 2010, 10:26:15 PM
It doesn't cause addiction or any of the other effects that cocaine, heroin, etc cause.

I wouldn't put it anywhere near being a "hard drug"
It's silly.
considering you don't know whats in your e pill I wouldn't say it isn't addicting. I have friends that can't go to a damn rave without getting high off E, it's very addictive if you ask me. Maybe not physically. But you crave that euphoric high, and next thing you know you're poppin 2 times a month, might not seem like a lot, but that is a lot over time especially if it's hard to get away from cuz your lifestyle. And every person is differnt, I know a dude who has popped hundreds of times and he's fine. Some people's brains just turn to mush tho, and we call them E-tards.

socks, you have a completely valid point, but people are stupid, and sometimes you got to stop them from destroying themselves. If drugs were legal, a lot of people would want to sell them. Kinda like how many fucking weed clinics have popped up in recent years cuz you can get a weed card. In fact there's so many in LA its like starbucks. and every clinic that's set up shop is taking up space for what could be a much more beneficial mom n pop store for the community, or a starbucks. Look at how accepted cigarettes and alcohol are. It's perfectly normal to indulge in these, yet your scum if you indulge in hard drugs. Now if there was no law, people might start to believe it's normal to indulge in these drugs, cuz it's legal. bad news written all over it. If only the world was perfect where people only indulged in what they could handle and there were no OD's that led to a social sense against drugs. let me rephrase that; If only the world was perfect and there were no idiots. but then pop culture would be awful dry, and we would never learn from other's mistakes if they were perfect.       man i wasted my time writing this.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

FAMY2

Quote from: cozio on July 13, 2010, 08:34:36 AM
I think that everything, from pot to coke to heroin, should at least be decriminalized to possess. Legalization would be fine for "soft" drugs like weed and shrooms, but I don't think any government should bother with legalizing "hard" drugs. It would be best for the law to ignore them altogether. If the United States wasn't so strict on drugs, nobody would be shot in Juarez to ensure that a shipment of heroin is sold.

They are fighting on who gets the rights to sell those drugs in Juarez. It is the cartels at war.

Socks

Quote from: FAMY2 on November 11, 2010, 05:23:27 PM
They are fighting on who gets the rights to sell those drugs in Juarez. It is the cartels at war.

did this trigger a hysterical laugh for anyone else? and i mean guy with the levitating goat type of deal here.

Go Up