This is the most fucking cruel and inhumane thing I have ever seen.

Started by mariofreak55, June 02, 2007, 12:20:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Animals were made for our pleasure and survival. As long as they reproduce, we're fine.

Feynman

superclucky

Quote from: Kane on June 02, 2007, 01:32:07 PM
Quote from: Bassir on June 02, 2007, 01:31:22 PM
Animals were made for our pleasure and survival. As long as they reproduce, we're fine.
Bassir, they'reskinning live animals! I think that qualifies as just a bit wrong don't you think?
They won't feel the pain after they die.  caterpie;
kewns are smelly

Feynman

Quote from: Kane on June 02, 2007, 01:34:35 PM
When they're dead they're not in perpetual pain. You're saying it's okay to torture animals for entertainment values?

I don't think many people are actually entertained by it. Of course, killing them first would've been better; but that's what they're doing, so whatever. I'm indifferent to it. As long as we get our food, clothes, and stuff; and still have these animals reproduce so we can do the same to their children; then I'm fine.

Feynman

Quote from: Kane on June 02, 2007, 01:41:06 PM
Quote from: Bassir on June 02, 2007, 01:36:51 PM
Quote from: Kane on June 02, 2007, 01:34:35 PM
When they're dead they're not in perpetual pain. You're saying it's okay to torture animals for entertainment values?

I don't think many people are actually entertained by it. Of course, killing them first would've been better; but that's what they're doing, so whatever. I'm indifferent to it. As long as we get our food, clothes, and stuff; and still have these animals reproduce so we can do the same to their children; then I'm fine.
The way they're killing them is absolutely horrendous.  There's no reason for them to use that method. If they wanted food or clothing then they could have simply killed the animals first then skinned and prepared them.It would have took less than a few seconds to cut their throats and get on with it. Instead they skinned them alive and left them to die.

Like I said, these are the idiots bringing us our food, clothes, and stuff so there's nothing sobbing or crying about this will do.

Maybe they don't want to waste money on bullets or knifes? powerofone;

luna

I hate the way animals are treated.

I've done so many essays on fur, and it's just sickening.  The way they catch them, the way they kill them, everything.  We don't need fur to survive, so everyone needs to stop being so selfish.  I'm not going to say anything about eating animals, because even though I'm a vegetarian, I believe if you kill them humanely, you can eat them..

But we don't benefit in any possible way from fur.

So:

superclucky

Quote from: Bassir on June 02, 2007, 02:05:03 PM
Quote from: Velvet on June 02, 2007, 02:02:50 PM

Or we could use fake fur and say it's real. powerofone;
All rich people have DNA testers.  caterpie;

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY TEST THE FUR THAT BELONGED TO FELT?
kewns are smelly

Feynman

Quote from: xXx♥xXx on June 02, 2007, 02:08:22 PM
Quote from: Bassir on June 02, 2007, 02:05:03 PM
Quote from: Velvet on June 02, 2007, 02:02:50 PM

Or we could use fake fur and say it's real. powerofone;
All rich people have DNA testers.  caterpie;

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY TEST THE FUR THAT BELONGED TO FELT?

FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. FUCK FELT. PENUS.

ClassicTyler

Samus Aran

I'm fairly certain it isn't legal to treat animals like that in the US. Certainly not while they're alive, anyway. Regardless, the way we treat animals here in the states is still not without its problems.

Ezloﺕ

Holy shit, that is pretty terrible.

I kinda agree with Bassir, I think killing animals for food and clothes, and if they continue to reproduce, is alright.

But killing and abusing an animal just for the sick entertainment for people is just wrong.
:)

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Ezlo4 on June 02, 2007, 02:25:39 PM

I kinda agree with Bassir, I think killing animals for food and clothes, and if they continue to reproduce, is alright.

But killing and abusing an animal just for the sick entertainment for people is just wrong.

Killing animals in a humane way for food and clothing is okay. But killing them like this, for and reason, weather it's for food, clothing, ior entertainment, is just sick and wrong.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: HUNTER FANTRON on June 02, 2007, 02:28:45 PM
Quote from: Ezlo4 on June 02, 2007, 02:25:39 PM

Killing animals in a humane way for food and clothing is okay. But killing them like this, for and reason, weather it's for food, clothing, ior entertainment, is just sick and wrong.
Yeah, that's what I mean.
:)

SBKT

What gets me is the skinning alive business they had there.

Go Up