Anybody who knows something about Blackberrys

Started by strongbad, May 15, 2010, 09:52:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

May 15, 2010, 09:52:19 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 10:20:36 PM by StrongBad007
okay so here's the thing

I'm using a Blackberry Curve 8220 flip

I got this phone right? It worked at first, but then I turned it off and then it got a jvm 545 error. So I looked that shit up and it said i needed to reinstall my OS. Okay fine. I used this guide

and then it stopped when it was almost done because my stupid Blackberry kept disconnecting itself at the end and it looks like this:

I am going to try the thing that me## linked me to here because i am running out of hope here but if anybody has any other suggestions that would be awesome

yeah i get the same problem doing the other thing. there is some crazy connectivity problem.

ME##

I looked at the BB support forums and apparently somebody suggests that you connect it to the back USB ports [what an odd suggestion huhdoodame;].

And it seems like somebody also mentioned about wired things happening when they tried it on Windows Vista here.

strongbad

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 15, 2010, 10:41:46 PM
I looked at the BB support forums and apparently somebody suggests that you connect it to the back USB ports [what an odd suggestion huhdoodame;].

And it seems like somebody also mentioned about wired things happening when they tried it on Windows Vista here.

Maybe I'll try the back ones, since Blackberry's are supposed to be really finnicky i guess. If vista is the problem I could give it a try on my netbook running xp i guess lol

Thanks for the help man

ME##

Quote from: StrongBad007 on May 15, 2010, 10:54:16 PM
Maybe I'll try the back ones, since Blackberry's are supposed to be really finnicky i guess. If vista is the problem I could give it a try on my netbook running xp i guess lol

Thanks for the help man

No problem.  I wish you luck.  n_u hocuspocus;

Wrench

strongbad

Quote from: Wrench on May 16, 2010, 08:39:48 PM
LOAD JMV INSTEAD OF JVM

idk ignore this

lol i thought of this when the error came up

but ahhhh still no solutions but some fellow on the BB Support forums is helping me out hocuspocus;

Go Up