May 05, 2024, 10:41:20 AM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Category Nominations Are Closed

Started by Daddy, May 04, 2010, 03:14:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on May 14, 2010, 09:25:01 PM
most convoluted socks post

It's just because you're not a writer, you just don't get him.

Samus Aran

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 15, 2010, 09:27:23 AM
It's just because you're not clucky, you just don't get him.

fixed

ME##

Quote from: Lain on May 16, 2010, 06:45:22 PM
fixed

Whilst I see the overall intent presented here, in its true form this is a universal and timeless idea of hope, for all of humanity. Needles to say, these individuals are not near the mark, both in terms of realisation and in course of action.

FAMY2

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 16, 2010, 06:55:19 PM
Whilst I see the overall intent presented here, in its true form this is a universal and timeless idea of hope, for all of humanity. Needles to say, these individuals are not near the mark, both in terms of realisation and in course of action.

Dude, that's so deep.   giggle;

Thyme

Samus Aran

goowan

ME##

??????

If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it.  cjlubdoods;

Zach

so uh yeah

when is this starting

ME##

Quote from: Captain America on May 22, 2010, 02:31:29 PM
so uh yeah

when is this starting

needles to say it will start in june*

*july

Daddy

this was supposed to end yesterday but no one posts so i was like lol need more nominations.

Thyme

Quote from: Khadafi on May 22, 2010, 06:33:55 PM
this was supposed to end yesterday but no one posts so i was like lol need more nominations.

I thought you were like "lol no need for awards anymore" since no one posts.

I kind of feel that way myself. awdood;

Go Up