September 28, 2024, 11:17:24 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

[Jet] Black Wii!!!???

Started by ME##, April 28, 2010, 12:34:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Volvagia

I should have noticed this already

> limited edition

> released 2009

yeah, my fucking nads it's limited edition, Nintendo. You just want more $.

KonohaShinobi

I wish there was some program somewhere, where when new console colors release, you can simply trade it in and get the other console color. I already bought 1 wii, why not let me do this?

Volvagia

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 30, 2010, 05:01:31 AM
I wish there was some program somewhere, where when new console colors release, you can simply trade it in and get the other console color. I already bought 1 wii, why not let me do this?

'Cause yours is probably the 2006 model, has already been owned, used, and has a shitty laser inside of it? (If it's the 2006 model, it has a shitty laser and will die in 2-3 years, or a year if you do excessive amounts of pirating and you'll either have to replace it yourself or get someone to do it for you as Nintendo won't do it if it's modded in any way... and they won't do it if it's out of warranty either.)

I wish they released the black one at launch, along with the white one personally - They released 2 colours of Gamecube at it's launch... why not 2 colours of wii? ;~;

Petro

Quote from: Volvagia on April 30, 2010, 07:38:50 AM
or a year if you do excessive amounts of pirating and you'll either have to replace it yourself or get someone to do it for you as Nintendo won't do it if it's modded in any way... and they won't do it if it's out of warranty either.)

This is why we use USB Loaders.  doodhuh;

Also, if you want a black Wii you can mod your case for the small price of $20:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.34358

YPrrrr

My laser in my Wii is already starting to die, it can't read disks half the time :(

And by disks I mean Super Smash Bros Brawl

Nyerp

Quote from: TheSequel on April 29, 2010, 12:15:00 AM
I have the sudden urge to post dicks.

don't we all?

also how do you back up wii data

Volvagia

Quote from: Petro on April 30, 2010, 08:14:35 AM
This is why we use USB Loaders.  doodhuh;

Also, if you want a black Wii you can mod your case for the small price of $20:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.34358

>implying I didn't do this in 2008 when I installed a WiiKey to my Wii like I've said in a previous post in this thread.

Also usb loaders don't have the capabilities of playing Gamecube games, which, a majority of Gamecube games are better than the majority of the Wii's library.  akudood;

Quote from: YPR on April 30, 2010, 10:31:16 AM
My laser in my Wii is already starting to die, it can't read disks half the time :(

And by disks I mean Super Smash Bros Brawl

There was a big massive deal about it when Brawl was first released - and it's cause' Nintendo half assed the laser on the first set of models. The way the system was layed out, and the way the original laser was designed allowed the system to contract dust and dirt over the laser itself, causing it to die quicker. If you buy and install a new laser, you won't have any problems in future. The newer lasers are a hell of a lot better than the original 2006 models.

Quote from: Nyerp on April 30, 2010, 04:33:25 PM
don't we all?

also how do you back up wii data

Save files = SD Card
Internal System Files = Homebrew app + SD Card or External Hard Drive/USB Pen.

Nyerp

can you play files uploaded from an sd card to a different wii

Petro

Quote from: Volvagia on May 01, 2010, 10:20:56 AM
>implying I didn't do this in 2008 when I installed a WiiKey to my Wii like I've said in a previous post in this thread.

Also usb loaders don't have the capabilities of playing Gamecube games, which, a majority of Gamecube games are better than the majority of the Wii's library.  akudood;
So true.  akudood;

Thyme

It may be useless to say at this point, but yeah, shit's official now. happydood;

Also, the white version will also start being bundled with Wii Sports Resort and Wii Motion Plus now apparently.

ME##

It does look pretty spiffy.  n_u

Quote from: Thyme on May 03, 2010, 04:40:51 AM
It may be useless to say at this point, but yeah, shit's official now. happydood;

Also, the white version will also start being bundled with Wii Sports Resort and Wii Motion Plus now apparently.

I wonder what colour they'll introduce to start bundling Wiis with the vitality sensor.  n_u

Go Up