October 22, 2024, 09:28:46 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sweetasdasd

Started by Necro, June 02, 2007, 09:49:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

June 02, 2007, 09:49:59 AM Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 03:19:51 PM by Bassir
Wouldn't it be awesome to cum in deep space? yes;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Ezloﺕ

That's fairly interesting.
:)

Feynman

ClassicTyler

You know, I never thought of that.

BOYAH FIELD-TRIP!  awesome;

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: ClassicTyler on June 02, 2007, 09:52:32 AM

No.

Necro

Quote from: ClassicTyler on June 02, 2007, 09:52:32 AM

Hop on the Magic School Bus. awesome;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

demonprince

Wouldn't be awesome if we banned you from BOYAH for all the stupid shit you post?

Necro

Quote from: Kefka on June 02, 2007, 10:01:38 AM
Wouldn't be awesome if we banned you from BOYAH for all the stupid shit you post?
Wouldn't it be awexome if you could get a life instead of saying that about everyone of my posts? awesome;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: General Grievous on June 02, 2007, 10:05:51 AM
Wouldn't it be awexome if you could get a life instead of saying that about everyone of my posts? awesome;

And here you are, talking about jerking off in space... psyduck;

Samus Aran

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could for once in your fucking life stop using the "get a life" insult, seeing as how one's personal life has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. Just because he has the audacity to bring your supposed idiocy into the light doesn't mean he has no life.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: HUNTER FANTRON on June 02, 2007, 10:06:32 AM

Ha, I lol'd.  v;

Necro

Quote from: Kaz on June 02, 2007, 10:11:14 AM

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could for once in your fucking life stop using the "get a life" insult, seeing as how one's personal life has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. Just because he has the audacity to bring your supposed idiocy into the light doesn't mean he has no life.
Let's see, this is perhaps the first, maybe second time I've said this?

You're probably just saying this because of the "IRL" shit a few days ago.

Samus Aran

Quote from: General Grievous on June 02, 2007, 10:14:12 AM

Regardless, don't do it again. It's a useless argument.

And I could care less what the fuck you think about me saying "IRL."  psyduck;

Necro

Quote from: HUNTER FANTRON on June 02, 2007, 10:06:32 AM
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could get a life instead of saying that about everyone of my posts? awesome;

Yes, I proposed masturbating in zero-gravity, and in the Lobby of all places. Therefore I must be a complete imbecile and need to be banned.

I see where you're coming from now. flower;

Necro

Quote from: Kaz on June 02, 2007, 10:15:11 AM
Quote from: General Grievous on June 02, 2007, 10:14:12 AM

Regardless, don't do it again. It's a useless argument.

And I could care less what the fuck you think about me saying "IRL."  psyduck;
I wasn't even saying that you had no life when I said that, I pointed that at basically everyone, and it was a joke.

And yea, it's a useless arguement. I'll insert "BOYAH" into it so it says "Get a BOYAH life", as in not real life. Will that make you happy?

Go Up