June 25, 2024, 03:41:33 PM

1,531,273 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Started by spaceman, April 25, 2010, 06:48:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Volvagia

9/10 in my book.

On world 5 atm. The soundtrack in this game is brilliant, the graphics are amazing for a Wii game, the overall feel of the game is incredible, it's a shame that the first few worlds feel so short. I'm going to try get to Throwback today. :3

mariofreak

strongbad

Just got it, I'm pumped to play it, considering that it's being called the best Wii game ever.

spaceman

I [spoiler]pirated[/spoiler] it last night, got through worlds 1 and 2. It's incredible. Still giving it some more time before final opinions and shit though.

I'm going to buy it when I have enough money, for sure.

Volvagia

Quote from: fluxus on May 22, 2010, 02:08:27 PM
I [spoiler]pirated[/spoiler] it last night, got through worlds 1 and 2. It's incredible. Still giving it some more time before final opinions and shit though.

I'm going to buy it when I have enough money, for sure.

Same, though I'm up to World 5 now. Still loving it. Can't wait to get to Throwback.

Third K

When somebody gets to throwback can they tell me how it is? I'm interested to know but not interested enough to do a youtube search.

Wait it's up for piracy already? Shit. I'm tempted.

Volvagia

Quote from: Third K on May 22, 2010, 04:48:39 PM
When somebody gets to throwback can they tell me how it is? I'm interested to know but not interested enough to do a youtube search.

Wait it's up for piracy already? Shit. I'm tempted.

Got leaked on Friday to the internet, no anti-piracy so no CIOS needed to fix anything. And from what I've heard from people with more time than I have - Throwback is amazing.

strongbad

Weird how nintendo had AP on NSMB but not on this. Oh well, it works flawlessly for me. Beat the first level and am loving it :)

spaceman

Quote from: Volvagia on May 22, 2010, 05:47:38 PM
no anti-piracy so no CIOS needed to fix anything

Yeah, I was kind of surprised to see that.

I got it up on usb loader gx and cIOS rev 17, working perfectly.

Volvagia

Quote from: fluxus on May 22, 2010, 07:09:49 PM
Yeah, I was kind of surprised to see that.

I got it up on usb loader gx and cIOS rev 17, working perfectly.

People are saying that the only AP on this is the original Super Mario Galaxy AP. Even then, it's still surprising. Nintendo surely must have been able to edit their own source code to update the AP... People have confirmed beating the game without hastle, so I'm still majorly surprised to see no AP. Has Nintendo given up against the pirates or something...?

Wrench

Do you need the memory card thing to pirate games?

Volvagia

Quote from: Wrench on May 23, 2010, 05:45:29 AM
Do you need the memory card thing to pirate games?

The SD card? Yeah to install everything then no, cause' you can install the applications to the Wii Menu and use discs. I Wish this option was available when I hard modded my wii (wiikey v1.) back in 08'

Nyerp

is it really worth it going through so much hassle just to pirate for the wii

only like 4 good wii games come out a year i mean come on

Volvagia

Quote from: Nyerp on May 23, 2010, 07:25:28 AM
is it really worth it going through so much hassle just to pirate for the wii

only like 4 good wii games come out a year i mean come on

Hassle? It's a 20 minuet procedure. Theres a few good benefits to pirating, but none of us are saying were not buying the game, I've got it on Pre-Order for the European version, but I'm not waiting 2 weeks when I shouldn't have to - my console is capeable of playing the NTSC version and I'm capeable of reading American-Style-English text, what's the point in me waiting? None.

Another benefit is 90% of the time, we get games early, even weeks early.

We're not saying were stealing, none of us have said were not going to buy it, infact, a few of us have said were still going to because it's THAT GOOD.

Go Up