June 25, 2024, 04:04:42 PM

1,531,273 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Started by spaceman, April 25, 2010, 06:48:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Volvagia

Quote from: Captain America on May 09, 2010, 08:50:09 PM
Yeah, I adjusted it in the menu, and yes, I bought the cables directly from Nintendo.

I DON'T KNOW THEN, SHIT.

ALL MY GAMES LOOK BETTER THAN WITH THAT SHITTY COMPOSITE CABLE THAT CAUSES A LACK OF CLARITY.

Zach

Quote from: Volvagia on May 12, 2010, 02:48:22 AM
I DON'T KNOW THEN, SHIT.

ALL MY GAMES LOOK BETTER THAN WITH THAT SHITTY COMPOSITE CABLE THAT CAUSES A LACK OF CLARITY.

I was hoping that would work for me, too, but so far it hasn't. I'm not a TV expert but I'll try turning off the HDMI settings I have on the TV for the 360 and see if that helps.

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

Volvagia

GET DEM PIRATE HATS ON BOYS IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR DOWNLOAD SHIPS WORKING IN A FEW HOURS.  goowan

Nyerp

Quote from: Volvagia on May 17, 2010, 01:03:15 AM
GET DEM PIRATE HATS ON BOYS IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR DOWNLOAD SHIPS WORKING IN A FEW HOURS.  goowan

fuck you

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on May 17, 2010, 12:37:14 PM
fuck you

Yes. 

Also, complaining about the Wii's library, but then not buying one of its actually good games, do you not realise that you're just re-enforcing Nintendo's willingness to ignore you?  doodhuh;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Ryu on May 10, 2010, 08:02:51 PM
you could play as luigi in the original
yes, but i got screwed over in smb64 and sunshine. so now i am excited when nintendo puts Luigi in there games.

strongbad

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 17, 2010, 01:48:38 PM
Yes. 

Also, complaining about the Wii's library, but then not buying one of its actually good games, do you not realise that you're just re-enforcing Nintendo's willingness to ignore you?  doodhuh;

I'm not complaining :)

Volvagia

Quote from: Nyerp on May 17, 2010, 12:37:14 PM
fuck you

JEALOUS? DON'T BE, WERE STILL FUCKING WAITING.

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 17, 2010, 01:48:38 PM
Yes. 

Who says I'm not buying it? I live in Europe, I need to wait a week and a half extra for this fucking thing, my Wii is capeable of playing any region game, infact anyone's is if you know how to do it. We shouldn't have to wait, we speak English, they should just enforce NTSC on the brits.

Oh well at least it's not as bad as Australia who need to wait a whole month.

Oh, and, just to make you all cream in your pants:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BugjXNWvfbI[/youtube]

Wrench

Holy crap, I was just playing the N64 version last night with my friends.

OH GOD I WANT THIS GAME AND THE FIRST GALAXY. WHY AM I POOR UNTIL FALL?

Volvagia

Kalahari Inkantation

Claquesous

spaceman

Not like reviews matter or anything, but it got a 10/10 from IGN.

Go Up